CHAPTER-EIGHT

Chapter -8: Aap humari Jaan ban gye

★ ° ★

- Zarar Khan

My peaceful sleep was disturbed by someone's weight on me. I groaned and opened my eyes to see who disturbed my sleep. To my surprise, it was none other than My Wife. Who was sleeping on me. Her face is on my chest and her hand was encircled around my torso.

It made me angry. Yesterday night I told her to stay away from me and now she was clinging to me like her life depends on me. Angrily I held her face in my hand and slightly upped her face. But instantly my anger flew away when I saw her beautiful innocent face.

I look at her how she was sleeping peacefully looking innocent and beautiful at the same time. Looking at her innocent face my heart didn't let me disturb her sleep. I softly separated her from me and placed her gently on her side.

Not wanting to distract again seeing her innocent face I immediately Move away from her and went to the washroom to freshen up. After a few minutes, I came out wearing track pants and a jacket. Ready to go jogging. It's my Daily routine to wake up early and go for a jog and after that go to my office.

So, currently, I'm running on a track. But my mind was not here it was roaming somewhere else. Or maybe my whole mind is occupied by my wife.

I know I said her to stay away from me and I don't want to marry her. I just married her because of my parents. But still, she is my wife. And easily I can't disagree with the fact that she is my wife.

I accepted her. But my insecurities didn't allow me to say anything. My fear didn't allow me to give this marriage a chance and get close to her. Because of my past, I don't want to hurt myself again.

I need some time to accept the fact that I'm married now. I need some time to adjust myself to her. I need time.

But somewhere in my heart something still made me uncomfortable after I saw hurt in her eyes. I didn't like her tears. But I don't know why I'm thinking like this. Why were her tears hurting me? I just don't know.

You don't need to think about her Zarar. You Yourself said to her to stay away from you. Don't interfere in your life and don't expect anything from you then why are you thinking about her?

Stop thinking about her.

Yes, I will not think anything about her. Just focus on your work. Like always.

I am debating with myself. While running on the track. My breath was getting high as well as my speed. After half an hour of spending my time controlling my emotions, I return to go home.