CHAPTER-THIRTY

Chapter-30: Aise naino ki baaton mein koi q na aaye!

♡⁠ ꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱ ♡

It was a beautiful night and the cold breeze was roaming everywhere making the environment cold. The twinkling stars were sparkling the moon making the sky look prettier than it was.

Zarar and Mahenoor also saw the beautiful view with sparkling eyes and divided minds. They were sitting on the room's balcony. The cold breeze was touching them gently.

Zarar looked at Mahenoor, who closed her eyes when the gently cold breeze touched her. Her few strands fall on her face hiding her shining face from him. Zarar frowned, he didn't like it a bit.

Spontaneously he lifted his hands and gently shifted her hair from her face. And smiled when he saw the clear view of his beautiful Wife.

Mahenoor opened her eyes and looked at him in surprise. Her eyes widened when she felt his warm hands on her cheeks. She blinked to register the situation but didn't understand anything.

Zarar intensely looked into her black doe eyes completely getting lost in her innocent eyes. He took a deep breath when she blinked her eyes.

When she blinked her eyes and her soft eyelashes touched her cheeks and every time Zarar forgot to breathe.

Mahenoor cleared her throat making the environment awkward for them. Zarar nervously averted his gaze from her and rubbed his neck, His neck started to turn pink. Zarar ruffled his hair shyly and with a slight hint of nervousness.

"Mah. " After some time Zarar called Mahenoor. She looked at him with a questioning gaze.

"I'm forgiven? " Zarar whispered.

Mahenoor looked at him for some time with empty eyes. And this time Zarar did not get the courage to look into her eyes. He was looking at the sky and impatiently waiting for her answer.

Mahenoor sighed and also averted her gaze from him and looked at the sky. The silence consumed the time for a few minutes.

" Aap ko malum hai, jab main abbu se naraz yaa gussa hoti thi to who mujhe isi trha se ek pyara sa letter diya karte the. Aur ek lamha zaye kiye bagair main unhein maaf kar deti thi. Par naa jaane kyu iss baar aap ko maaf nhi kar paa rhi hu." Mahenoor was saying in a low voice. Zarar glanced at her and a small smile made its way to his lips.

"Mah, mujhe pta hai maaf karna aasaan nhi hai. Kisi shakhs ko maaf karne k liye bht hausla chahiye hota hai. Aur mujhe aap ki maafi chahiye bhi nhi... " Zarar stopped in a midway and looked at her. Mahenoor also looked at him while Zarar gently held her hand and started to caress her.

"Main chahta hu saari zindagi main aap ka qarzdaar rhu. Bass mujhe chahiye to ek aakhri mauqa. Ek mauqa jis mein main Duniya ki woh saari khushiyan, aasaishein jis ki aap haqdaar hain laakr aap k qadmon mein rkh dunga." Zarar was now caressing her fingers gently. He was looking at her small palms.