CHAPTER-FOUR

Chapter-4: baatein hai kuch ankahi

✷ ✿ ✷

The biggest dream of every father and mother was to marry their son or daughter. They have lots of dreams about their marriage. They wanted to fulfill all their dreams in their children's marriage.

They give their hundred percent to find their children's suitable life partner, who loves them, cares for them, respects them, and always protects them in every situation. And most importantly support them in every phase of their life.

Everyone plans their future but Allah has already written everyone's future in the book, called "Fate."

Here we see that in the lounge which was beautifully designed with a white cream colour. Some highly paid paintings. Cute and beautiful show pieces. Flowers which was spreading their fragrance everywhere. And some other things were used to decorate that lounge.

In the lounge, there was also present the sofa on which some people were seated and chatting. They were so engrossed in their talks that they forgot about their surroundings.

Those people were none other than Shadab Shaikh, Shafina Shaikh, Hina Shaikh, and Sarfaraz Shaikh.
Yes, they are the parents and uncle-aunty of Mahenoor. Mahenoor and her mother were talking about them yesterday.

"Sarfaraz Bhai. You wanted to tell us something. What was that?"Shafina asked curiously.

"Ahh... That was about Mahenoors wedding proposal."He said looking seriously at both parents. Who was looking at him impatiently.

"Mahenoors wedding proposal? Who are they? And whom you are talking about?" Shadab asked getting impatient as this was about her daughters' life-changing decision. Getting worried was naturally normal for them, for every parent.

"Shadab bhai don't get tense. We are just talking. nothing to worry about." Hina assured them to which they nodded their heads in acceptance.

"Umm.. you know Mr Mustafa Khan right?"

"Everyone knows him. He is the most famous and successful person in the business world. "

"Yes. When I went to Mumbai for my business work. Then I met him in a business meeting. He was a nice and humble man. We both became good friends. when we were chatting randomly suddenly he said that he was looking for a bride for his son. Then I recommend our Mahenoor. " He explained everything to them.

"Don't have to worry. I only told him about her as a better option for his son and our Mahenoor nothing else. I also said that it was going to be their parent's decision if they agree then you will come and fix everything. "He added more.

They both were looking worried. They also were thinking about Mahenoors wedding but this soon. They didn't expect that. They both looked at each other when Shafina said softly. " We have to give a chance about this proposal. Let's call them and asked them to come here. If we find them and their son suitable for our daughter then we will see what happens."