CHAPTER-FIVE(2/3)

Chapter-5: Aur tum

Chapter-5: Aur tum

♡ ω ♡

- Zarar Khan

Life is never easy for anyone. Everyone has to struggle and fight with their battle. As the speed of time increases, The present becomes the past and the future becomes the present.

The past contains only four letters but gives you so many scars. Everyone lives their own life. Everyone has their past. Whether it is good or bad, it must be there. Everyone says to forget the past and make the present beautiful. But is it that simple?

Me, Zarar mustafa khan. The New CEO of the most famous company 'softtech'. Which was built by my father Mustafa Khan. In the world of business, softtech has a distinct place.

Everyone respects us because in a short time or after a long time my father was able to make the softtech most powerful company through his hard work.

Now I'm the CEO of softtech. When they decided to make me the CEO, first I got nervous. Why?

Because softtech is not only the company but our other home too. That home which my father makes with his hard work and love. And I don't want to disappoint my father.

What if I failed to make this company more powerful than now? What if I'm not able to make the right decision? What if I don't make my parents proud of me? Lots of what if or but was roaming in my mind.

But, somewhere I also know that one day I have to take my father's place and make them proud and make the company, the softtech to be more powerful, more famous, and more successful. But I know one day I will make this come true. Inshallah.
Finger crossed.

So leaving my nervousness and fear I agreed to their decision. And see now I'm the CEO. From now on I feel like I was carrying a heavy weight on my shoulder. Huh! But I'm not going to back off.

People call me emotionless, arrogant, ruthless, etc. But to your surprise, it's never affected me. Now I'm used to hearing that kind of name for me.

You all are maybe wondering why the past is always mentioned. Everywhere, every time, every minute, every second. Because I live that part of my life, which people call 'the worst part of my life'. I experienced that.

Yeah, you heard me right.

In everyone's life, there is a part that they don't want to remember. They just want to forget and live their life peacefully without any pain, anxiety, or fear. And in my life, there is also that part that still haunts me. But I'm not able to forget that.

Whether you trust me or not but that painful past still haunts me. That past destroyed my faith in Love. Not only in love but in marriage also.

I deeply inhale a breath and exhale it tiredly while wiping the sweat on my forehead. This always happens. When I think about my past. Or a little thing that is slightly connected with my past.