CHAPTER-THIRTY.EIGHT

Chapter-38: Tum hi ho

☆ • ☆

He chuckled as he remembered that day how stupid he used to be at that time. And now he was smiling with a peaceful heart remembering those days. He agreed with his heart that he did the correct thing by accepting her, his wife.

He looked here and there and sighed. He was so much into her thoughts that he forgot his surroundings.

"Uff. " Zarar shook his head negatively and stood up from the bench.

That was when he heard the phone ringing sound. He took out his mobile from his pocket, saw the screen, and without any other second a smile made its way to his lips.

'My Cute Wife❤️, calling.'

He picked up the call immediately and his smile grew bigger when he heard her voice.

"Assalam walaikum." She said from the other side.

"Walikum assalam. " He said softly.

"Ji farmaye. " He started to go towards the exit of the park.

"Aap kaha hain? " She asked, he could easily sense the worries in her voice.

"On my way, just coming home. " He spoke out calmly to ease her stress.

"Oh okay, but please jldi aayein. "

"Aap ka hukum sar aankhon par. " He said to which Mahenoor chuckled.

After saying Allah hafiz both cut the call. Zarar increased his speed and hurriedly started to go home, but with a heartwarming smile.

****************

Mahenoor cut the call and sat on the sofa with a tense face. She put the mobile aside and sighed. She was so worried for him when he left without meeting with her and on top of that did not come early.

Some time passed in silence, and she was getting restless. With a worried eye, she glanced at the watch and shook her head negatively.

"Why he is getting late? " She muttered.

That was when a ping sound of notification from her phone took her attention. She saw and smiled. It was a message from her sisters and brother-in-law in the family group.

They had sent pictures of them. There were lots of pictures and in every picture, they were enjoying and having fun and here she was sitting there boringly waiting for her husband.

She pouted her lips, tapped one of the photos, and started to see it. She was watching every picture excitedly and commenting on them.

In one picture they were laughing at something, trying to give an aesthetic pose but failing miserably. She laughed out loud at that but found it cute and without wasting seconds commented on it too.