CHAPTER-THIRTY.THREE

Chapter-33: Pyaar deewana hota hai

♡ ω ♡

Breathing heavily she took one more step forward while Looking at the ground shyly, breathing nervously, listening to her heartbeat loudly, holding her gown with one hand and softly sliding her few hair strands behind her ear.

She started to walk towards her Love.

Her husband.

Zarar was looking at her without blinking his eyes. His brown eyes were just seeing the beauty in front of him. Her long silky hair was dancing in the air and some was touching her soft cheeks. Her eyelashes, her red lips, her beautiful smile. They all were creating havoc in his heart.

He took a long deep breath but was not able to breathe out it. It was like she did some spells on him and he was completely possessed by her.

Mahenoor slightly lifted her eyelashes to look at him. And just here, she lost her heart once again. She found herself falling in love with her husband all over again.

A small smile was still sparkling on her lips. She tucked her hair strands behind her ear and sighed feeling the happiness, satisfaction, and many more emotions.

Both started to walk towards each other. With their every slow step, the distance was getting reduced between them. The cold breeze was wandering everywhere making the environment more blissful. The lights, flowers, and everything just disappeared for them. If there was something present then it was just they were there for each other.

And at some point, they stopped. The cold breeze too stopped. It was like everything had just halted with them.

The distance between them was just a few inches. Both were looking at each other intensely. The Intensity was rising with every second. Their love for each other was now clearly seen in their eyes.

Zarar took one step ahead so as Mahenoor. The distance between them gets reduced. And They get each other after the distances.

“Mujhe, tum se mohabbat hai.”

****************

Today was the Sunday. And they all were ready to go. The excitement and happiness were waving inside everyone. They all were very happy. The smile was not leaving any of their faces.

They all were standing on the lawn and waiting for the Rayyan, who still did not come. The young generation was taking the selfies. The ladies were checking all the things again and again. The gentleman was talking about the business and was giving guidance to Zarar.