CHAPTER-THIRTY.ONE

Chapter-31: Tum tak

Chapter-31: Tum tak.

✿ ☆ ✿

"Omg, Rayyan what a beautiful surprise it is. " Afreen Begum exclaimed happily.

"Hey, beautiful. " Rayyan said in a flirting tone, gently taking her hands he kissed her knuckles.

She laughed and playfully hit on his shoulder lightly. He winked and chuckled attractively.

"Young man, mind your words. She is My Wife. " Mustafa sahab went towards him and said emphasized the word 'my wife'. 

Everyone laughed at his possessiveness. meanwhile, Afreen Begum just rolled her eyes.

"Oh sorry, my fault. " Rayyan said slightly bending, placing his hands on his chest.

"Good. Btw long time no see. Kaha hote ho aaj kal? " Mustafa sahab asked, shaking his hands with him.

"London uncle for the business purpose. " Rayyan said politely and also shaking his hands with him.

"Oh, Sara Aunty I miss youuuu. " Now he went towards Sara Begum and hugged her tightly.

"Miss you too Ray." She also hugged him back, happily saying.

"That means you don't miss me Rayyan? " Afreen Begum asked with a fake sad expression.

"Oh not at all beautiful, I miss you both. Sachhi. "

"Rayyan beta zara hum par bhi nazre karam kardo, I'm also in a queue." Aftab sahab said mocking him.

"Ahh, uncle kaise hain Aap? " He sheepishly smiled and asked with him, shaking his hands.

Everyone was standing around Rayyan and talking with him in excitement. They all were happy after meeting with him. But there was someone, who was looking at everyone with a confused expression and glaring at Rayyan furiously.

"Muskan kon hai yeh? " Rida whispered slightly bending toward her.

"Rayyan khanzada. " Muskan said in an obvious tone. Listening to her reply Rida rolled her eyes.

"I know his name idiot, I'm asking about his relation with bhai. Phle to nhi dekha inhein. " Rida inquired.

"You know him? "

"No. "

"To Jab tumhein nhi pta to mujhe kaise pta hogaaa! " Muskan mocked her while shrugging her shoulder.

"Oh, point. " Rida nodded her head agreeing with her.

"Rayyan bhai, aap to phle se zyda handsome hogye go yaar. But not more than me. " Zain said making Rayyan and everyone laugh at his comment.

"Haa bhai, Tere samne to hum chai kam paani hain. " Rayyan said chuckling and they hugged each other gladly.

"Yeh Zain kaise jaanta hai Inhein? " Rida once again inquired.