CHAPTER-NINE

Chapter -9: Le jaa mujhe saath tere

• * •

- Mahenoor Zarar

Mahenoor Zarar Khan.

I'm not the one who used to be, who didn't think about marriage and all things until my parents decided to get me married. Who didn't know anything about marriage, never think about any man, never imagined herself as a wife. Is now a Wife.

An unwanted Wife.

I know I never thought about being married to someone, but when my mother said to me to think about it. I thought. Seriously! I think about marrying someone. It took me two days to say yes to this marriage. My mother made me understand about marriage.

Nikah.

She said when two people were tied by the knot of Nikah, then between them the bond of relation would become the strongest bond between two strangers.

Husband and Wife.

The purest bond between two people.

After lot's of thinking about marrying to someone I finally said yes to this marriage. And after checking, investigating and confirming all the doubts which my parents have regarding my marriage they finally said yes to them after consulting me.

And thus I became Mahenoor Shadab shaikh to Mahenoor Zarar Khan. The Wife of zarar Khan. Yeah! I became his wife but an unwanted wife.

Who will never be accepted by her husband.

I sighed, feeling the unbearable pain in My heart.

Unfortunately, I remembered when I said "Qubool hai.", After that moment I felt something in my heart. It started to beat rapidly.

Why? I don't know. But!

The moment when I accepted to be his Wife. That's the moment I started to feel something for him. I accepted him wholeheartedly. I accepted to become his wife.

But it seems like he didn't want to marry me. He was forced by his parents. He said to stay away from him. He said to not interfere in his life. He doesn't want me to become his wife. He doesn't accept me as his wife.

Maybe there is someone in his life with whom he loves and wants to marry her and live his whole life with her.

This thought gives me nothing but only pain. My eyes welled up with unshed tears. I didn't know why but I'm feeling like something was breaking inside me.