CHAPTER-TWELVE

Chapter-12: Tose Naina jab se mile

ﮩ٨ـ ♡ ﮩ٨ـ

She came to his room saying them that she was feeling tired and want to rest some time. She makes an excuse to escape from her mother-in-law's gaze. She noticed that she was looking at her with some untold emotions in her eyes.

She didn't want to tell her anything about her and his married life. She knows if she gets to know that her son married her with her just because he didn't want to make his parents upset with him. Not because he was ready to marry someone. Unintentionally he was forced into this marriage.

He himself made him marry someone by force. Just because he was not able to deny his mother.

She sighed thinking all this and tiredly placed her head on the sofa's headboard while closing her eyes.

Just two months ago she was living her Life happily without any tension. But now she was bound to someone by the sacred bond of marriage who was not ready to accept her as his Wife. Who told her to stay in her limits and not interfere in his life.

And on top of that she started to feel everything unwillingly. She started to feel something for her husband. His ignorance started to make her feel pain in her heart. His cold gaze was making her scared of him. His anger was making her remind herself every time to stay away from him. But at the same time her heart wants to stay with him.

She used to be that girl who didn't even think about marrying someone but was now married to Mr cold- hearted who was not ready to accept her but she already accepted him and started to feel something for him.

And that's the thing that was irritating her was just after her marriage she started to feel something for husband and before her marriage she used to not think about marrying someone.

"How can she feel something for her husband just after her marriage!" She thought irritatedly and stormed her foot on the floor feeling annoyed with herself.

"Huh!" She took deep breaths and stood up from her place. If she sitting like that and thinking just about her messed up married life then nothing was going to happen. Not that he got some sense or anything but she would fall ill just because of her over thinking.

Leaving her thoughts she moved towards her luggage who was placed on the corner of his room. She took that and placed it on the bed, exhaling a deep breath. She started to take out her clothes from luggage and slowly placed them on the bed.

After doing it she held some clothes and went towards the changing room and started to place her clothes neatly at one side of the wardrobe but not before siding his clothes aside who was covering all the space.

After that she started to Arranged her other belongings on the dressing table neatly besides his things. She took out some books, writing paper, laptop and other things and kept them on his study table. After that she placed her luggage and other bags inside the last drawer of the cupboard.