CHAPTER-TWENTY.THREE

Chapter-23: Mainu Ishq Tera lae dooba

"You look the most beautiful and gorgeous when you smile. and just feel like mine, only mine."

Zarar said looking at her holding admiration in his eyes.

But the last sentence in his heart. he did not get the courage to give words to his feelings.

" Huh? " Mahenoor did not know what to say or how to react. She was just looking at him dumbfoundedly.

She was not expecting anything from him like this. It was a most unexpected thing for her to hear anything like this from her husband.

The words just flew away from her mind. She lost her voice and looked at him with wide-open eyes.

"I said you look beautiful when you smile." The person who does not Like to Repeat himself was now repeating himself for his Wife.

"Thank you. " She said with red cheeks and looked down shyly.

She didn't know any other words to say in this situation.

Hearing compliments from anyone was not her thing. She gets easily shy and today hearing the compliment from her husband was just unbelievable for her.

Zarar chuckled at her wife's innocence. He lowered his head and pressed his lips to each other to hide his smile.

He knows his wife is innocent but this much? This thought made him adore his wife.

Zarar likes his wife's innocence and her innocence makes him fall for her slowly.

But he was unaware of it.

' My innocent kitten. '

He sighed and shook his head negatively still trying to hide his smile but didn't get the success.

"OK, now let's go everyone will be waiting for us. " Zarar said and started to take steps towards her.

Her breath got uneven again and she looked at him nervously standing still at her place. Didn't have the bravery to take a step back.

' Now what is he trying to do?'

Zarar looked at her and internally smiled seeing her nervousness.

He stopped at some distance and glanced at her for some time. She was keenly observing his every action.

Suddenly Zarar raised his arms and gestured to her something with his eyes.

Mahenoor looked at him and his hands for some time and slightly lifted her arms also nervously.

With a slow pace, she placed her cold hands in his warm hands and looked at him with blinking eyes.

Zarar smiled beautifully and didn't try to hide it this time. He smiles wholeheartedly And also blinks his eyes.

His eyes were sparkling with happiness and his lips were adorned with a smile.