CHAPTER-TWENTY.FOUR

Chapter-24: Tere naino k aage to taare bhi shrmaye

Jo Dekha unhein, Woh nazrein hta naa sake.
Woh unki aankhon ki maasumiyat mein doobne se khud ko bacha naa sake.
Woh kehte the ishq un ke bass ki baat nhi...
Par, un ke ishq mein giraftar hone se woh khud ko bacha naa sake.

- Ms. Hifza.

******************
Many miles away from India... The London city.

The warm and soft atmosphere makes the environment peaceful. The gentle warm breeze was making the atmosphere more calming and everyone was enjoying it.

Everyone was roaming here and there. Some were chatting and some of them walking. Overall everyone was busy with their life and life problems.

Right there in the crowd, one person was also walking at a slow pace wearing a black hoodie and jeans. He was hiding his face with the hoodie.

He was watching something on his phone ignoring his surroundings and focusing on his phone With his lowered head.

If we glanced at the screen with full concentration then we would see that he was watching some indian news channel.

The anchor was continuously saying something loudly. Her voice was not that loud because of the slow volume of the phone but by concentrating on it we would hear what she was saying.

"The well-known businessman of Mustafa Khan's son, The new CEO of Softtech, Zarar Mustafa Khan is now married. We get to..... "

The reporter was saying something more but that person stopped walking. He was shockingly looking at the screen.

Suddenly he was overcome by the shock and he smiled... A sarcastic smile while nodding his head. That smile contained nothing but A fire that would have the power to destroy everything.

In slow motion, after switching off the mobile phone he slowly lifted his hoodie Revealing him.

He was looking at the sky with his red eyes mockingly smiling. His facial expressions were saying that he found something precious... Precious to destroy again.

After some seconds his lips moved and he muttered. He was looking dangerous at that time. Exactly like a psycho.

" I'm coming Zarar... Coming to destroy you... Again! "

******************
At the same time, The miles away from London in Rochester city of New work.

The sky was quite cloudy today. The sun's rays were spreading everywhere making the city warm and soothing.

In the streets of Rochester, there was an apartment. In the apartment living room, one lady was sitting on the sofa. Her hair was scattered on her back carelessly. We were not able to see her face.