CHAPTER-THIRTY.SIX

Chapter-36: Ranjhana, Naino k teer chl gye

๑ ♡ ๑

"Mah... " Zarar looked at her, who was looking everywhere with a small smile. She was admiring the beauty of nature. Some hair strands were touching her face but she was least affected by it and softly tucked it behind her ear and looked at him.

"Yes? " She raised her eyebrows with a small smile.

"Why you- umm... Nothing. " He stopped and looked at her for a few seconds to find something but suddenly he shook his head with a gentle smile and forward a step ahead.

"What happened? " She was surprised by his act. She was looking at him with a confused expression but he just smiled seeing her confusion and lifted their intertwined hands and gently kissed her wrist.

"Nothing just wanted to talk with you." He shrugged his shoulder without meeting his gaze with her. At his statement, she amusingly looked at him and stopped walking.

Zarar also stopped and looked at her with hesitant eyes. She was surprised at his hesitancy. She held his arm and turned him towards her to look at her. Zarar looked into her black eyes, which were innocently looking into his.

"Okay, let's talk. " She said softly with a bright smile. She did not know why he was feeling hesitant to start a conversation with her but she knew one thing he wanted to talk with her.

Zarar smiled and nodded his head happily. Mahenoor chuckled at his cuteness and both of them again started to walk. He tightened his grip around her hands and lightly tugged her towards him. Mahenoor gave him a questioning gaze but he just shook his head and encircled his arm around her shoulder.

Mahenoor blushed with a cheerful smile and sighed feeling the warmth of his body. Her heart missed its beats and she took a deep breath to calm her heartbeat. She was sure enough that he was listening to her increased heartbeat.

"What should we talk about? "  He asked slightly lowering his head to see her. She lifted her head to look at him.

"Anything which you like." She whispered and lowered her head. She did not dare to look into his eyes when he was already looking at her intensely.

"Ok, so let's start with the start." He said excitedly. Embracing her in his arms, he walked toward the bench that was present there.

He made her sit on the bench and he also sat beside her making a small distance between them. He forwarded his right hand toward her. Mahenoor was confused at first but she held his palm and without wasting any other second he tightened his grip around her palm and pressed it gently.

"Hello, I'm Zarar Khan. Your husband." He said playfully, shaking their hands lightly. Mahenoor laughed at his comment.

"Hello, I'm Mahenoor Zarar. Your wife. " She also said holding the playfulness in her voice like him.