CHAPTER-ONE

Chapter -1: Hum Tum kitne pass hai kitne dur hai chand sitare

。 ✧ 。

"I don't know what this is but, There is something between you and me."

It was a garden, which was decorated with red roses, fairy lights, and artificial candles. Red roses were hanging everywhere with white pearls. Besides red roses, fairy lights also hanging which was blinking. The artificial candles were also doing their jobs to enhance the beauty.

Red roses and fairy lights were hanging. The fragrance of red roses with white pearls, the blinking fairy lights, and the candles were doing nothing but helping the surroundings look beautiful.

The wind was dancing everywhere. When the wind meets with red roses and softly touches the roses they begin to dance happily. When roses and wind touch each other they create havoc and the fragrance of flowers spreads everywhere happily.

It was a breathtakingly beautiful scene.

Time passes and after a few seconds, someone enters the garden. At the entrance, a man was standing and looking devilishly handsome. He was wearing a tuxedo. With a white shirt, black pants, and a red coat combination. black shoes, a Rolex watch, and perfectly set hair.

Eyes, brown eyes.

His eyes were brown coloured which contains so many emotions. His eyes were smiling. Showing passion for happiness. His face also contains untold emotions. We can see how happy he was.

Lips, light pink lips.

A smile danced on his lips. Looking everywhere his lips curl into a smile. The bigger one. There was a time when he didn't even know how to smile. But now he was smiling. His eyes were smiling. He was happy.

Just because of her.

He was smiling looking everywhere at the thought of her. Her reaction, her happiness, her smiling face. His one hand was in the pocket of the pants. While on the other hand, he was holding the bouquet, the flower of roses. The Red Roses. 🥀

Just a few minutes pass. When unknowingly his lips were curling in a smile. Looking in front of him he was not able to hold his smile and he smiled. His lips were smiling. His eyes were sparkling at the view in front of him. And his heart, his story was now totally different.

His heartbeat unusually was rhythm. They are beating very fast. Moving his eyes in front of him he looks at his heart surprisingly."why are you beating like this? please calm down." He pleaded and tried to control him. And places the other hand there to make the rhythm normal. But miserably he fails to control his heart and eyes. he surrenders. And once again looked in front of him.

He was standing there looking at the sight of him with adoration-filled eyes. The sight of him was just incredibly beautiful. Which can't be explained in words.