CHAPTER-SIXTEEN

Chapter-16: Jhuki Teri palkon mein mil Jaye mujhe panah!

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

She looked at the door with hopeful eyes but her hope died as soon as she did not see her husband but her brother and sister-in-law.

They were coming in her direction while looking here and there suspiciously. Their eyes were roaming here and there and they looked at each other. They were putting their Index fingers on their mouths to prevent making noises.

"Bhai I'm Feeling Scared. What If Someone Will See Us? " Muskan said clinging to Rida, making her roll her eyes.

"Oho muskan will you please shut up?" Zain said irritatedly glaring at her.

"Bhai Bu-"

"Muskan. If you continuously talk like this then surely anyone will wake up and will see us. " Rida said while placing her hands in her mouth to stop her saying anything.

"mmmm... Ridaaa what is this behavior? " She glared at her annoyingly at her act and removed her hands from her mouth.

"Shhh... " Zain hushed them to which They both kept their fingers on their lips and they all went back to their previous cid form.

They still did not notice Mahenoor, who was looking at them surprisingly with raised eyebrows and cupping her face in her hands. Her sadness was gone and she was looking at them amusingly.

She chuckled and slightly hit her forehead at their act and shook her head negatively.

She clears her throat in an attempt to make herself noticeable. They get alerted and look at her shockingly.

"Bhabhi... " There was a movement in their lips and they whispered.

She raised one eyebrow and placed her arms on her chest folding them. They looked at her with horrified expressions and sheepily smiled.

She controlled her smiles and maintained a serious expression. They gulped and started to come towards her with slow steps.

"What's going on? " She asked raising her eyebrows with seriousness.

"Umm... Bhabhi woh..." Rida said muttering. She halted when she did not find an excuse and lowered her head.

"Hum... Woh haa... Haa hum paani peene aaye the." She said constantly nodding her head nervously and looking at both of them who were also looking at her nervously.

"Yes, Bhabhi we came to drink water."
Zain said and nervously smiled.

" Teeno ek saath?" She asked lifting her one eyebrow.

They instantly looked at each other and mentally faced palms. They looked at her and sleepily smiled. Meanwhile, She controlled her laugh after seeing their reaction.