CHAPTER-TWENTY.ONE

Chapter-21: Hua mujhe bhi pyaar hua!

"Never hold your breath for so long OK? " He said in concern about her and gently caressed her hair.

"Jii. " She nodded her head satisfied to see his concern for her.

"I'll work till then OK? " He tapped her cheeks and went towards the bed.

She touched her head and smiled at his care and concern. She was feeling happy. She was madly smiling with happiness and satisfaction.

She went towards the door feeling happy. But before she opened the door she turned toward her husband who was reading some file. she beams cheerfully and turns, But before she can go zarar called her.

"Suniye! " She halted at her place surprisingly. She turned towards him and looked at him with wide-open eyes.

"Jii? " She said looking at him amusingly with wide eyes.

"Yaha aaiye. " Zarar said gesturing her to come near him.

"Main? "She asked nervously.

"Ji aap. " He said nodding his head.

"ok... " She whispered nodding her head nervously.

She began to take slow steps toward him while fidgeting her fingers with each other nervously.

He was looking at her intensely. His warm gaze pierced her face, making her meltdown like a candle.

He was feeling something inside his heart Like someone was continually knocking on his heart with a thud sound. And if he did not open his heart then it would burst anytime.

With a rising heartbeat, she stopped near the bed and looked at him with a questioning gaze.

"Aap kuch bhool nhi rhi hain?" He said glancing at her intensely with lifted eyebrows.

"Umm...No. " She said shrugging her shoulder while nodding her head negatively.

"You're asking something from me a few minutes ago. " Zarar raised his right eyebrow making her heart flutter at his act.

She didn't know why but she found him cute with one raised eyebrow. Her heart fluttered and her beat rose.

"What? " Mahenoor asked not paying any attention to his talks.

"My number." He amusingly looked at her and said in an obvious tone.

"Ohh. " Mahenoor nodded her head sheepishly.

"I'll take it after dinner. " With a lowering head, she whispered.

Zarar nodded his head still looking at her without blinking eyes. Mahenoor slightly lifted her eyes to see that her husband was still looking at her intensely.