CHAPTER-TWENTY.FIVE

Chapter-25: Kabhi piche piche aaya tere jhak maar k

"Nhi sunna hai mujhe kuch... Kar lijiye Jo Karna hai." She huffed and said angrily. She removed his hands from her arm and left the place glaring at him furiously.

And here Zarar was looking at his wife's back shockingly. It was the first time when someone talked with him in this tone.

But the most shocking thing for him was that he didn't get angry.

And all the time, It was the first time when he smiled.

He placed his hands on his waist and looked down smiling at his wife's anger.

' My Kitten.'

"Chl Zarar jaakr mana ab apni biwi ko." He ruffled his hair, making it scattered on his forehead.

He shook his head and went toward his room. He opened the door to hear his wife's angry voice.

He tried to hide his smile by pressing his lips with each other.

"Jaise kahi k raja hai Jo main sunu unki baat... Nhi sunna hai mujhe karlein Jo karna hai... Aaye bade listen to me first. Hhunn😏" She was saying angrily while standing near the dressing table.

She furiously opened her hair, making it fall freely on her back. Her long silky hair was dancing in the air with every beat of cold breeze.

" Gussa to aise dikhate hai har waqt jaise main darti hu unse... " She was now combing her hair but still holding the furiousness.

"Haa mtlb darti huunn ( She waved her hands meekly.) par iska mtlb yeh to nhi har waqt mujhe apni sard aankhon se ghoorte rhe..." Again the furious mahenoor enters inside her.

Zarar was glancing at his wife in an amusing. He was leaning on the door while folding his arms and placing them on his chest.

A beautiful and mesmerizing smile adored his lips. The twinkling stars in his eyes made his eyes look more attractive than they were.

Exactly the eyes that Mahenoor found the most beautiful eyes in the world.

" Maana aankhein pyaari hai aur gusse mein aur bhi pyaari lagti hai par iska mtlb yeh bhi to nhi naa k har waqt unse ghoora hi jaaye... Bhyii pyaar bhi to kiya jaa skta hai... Aur yakeen maano Mahenoor!!! " She was continuously mumbling waving her hands here and there.

Spontaneously, Zarar touched his eyes with the tip of his fingers gently. The amazement rose inside his heart and he found himself on cloud nine.

The atmosphere around him changed. Everything around him just disappeared and the only thing that remained was Him and his Wife.

He opened his eyes and looked at his wife, who again started her mumbles.

" Woh bhoori aankhein pyaar mein doobi aur bhi ziyda pyaari lagegi. Pr unko to pyaar lafz ka mtlb hi nhi mlm hai... "She said rolling her eyes and putting the comb on the table with a thud sound, angrily.