CHAPTER-EIGHTEEN

Chapter-18: Tere mast mast do nain, mere Dil ka legye chain

You are the moon
I am the sun
You rise to light my dark
I burn to light your day

– Gemma Troy

******************
If her husband's love was like that then she wanted her husband's love.

' Did he just caress my hair? '

The gentle touch of her husband for her was nothing but soothing. Her eyes were still looking where he just left a few minutes ago.

She could still sense the warm touch on her head. The warmth of a soft touch on her forehead filled her heart with warmness... Warmness of Love.

Love towards her husband... Love for her husband.

' But why did he do this? '

Her mind was completely occupied by her husband and she lost herself once again. Her lips were adored by the Cute but beautiful smile.

' I don't know why he did this but I like it or better to say Love it! '

She chuckled at her thought and closed her eyes in contentment.

That's when she felt the slight tap on her shoulder but she did not give any attention. She was currently immersed in daydreaming about her husband.

" Who's this? " Someone again tapped on her shoulder and she asked absentmindedly.

"Iss Naachiz Ko Zain Aftab Khan kehte hai! "  She immediately opened her eyes, turned towards him instantly, and looked at him astonishingly.

"Aadaab. " Zain slightly bent down and placed his right hand on his heart spot and With his left he salam her and said respectfully.

She looked at him with narrowed eyes and glared at him.  She still remembers how they ditched her. Glaring at him she looked away and ignored him.

" I don't know any Zain name boy. "  Mahenoor Said and placed her arms on her chest.

"Whatttttttt?? " Zain screamed and placed his hands on his mouth.

Mahenoor flinched at his loud voice and looked at him with wide-open eyes.

"What happened? " She asked annoyingly.

"I'm Not A Boy, I'm A MAN! " Zain said again screaming.

Mahenoor rolled her eyes and looked at him in disbelief. Zain was looking at her with hurtful eyes and wiped his invisible tears.