CHAPTER-NINETEEN

Chapter-19: Ude jab jab Zulfein teri

* > *

"Sir your brother, zain sir is asking for you. " Shahid said forwarding his mobile to zarar.

Zarar looked at him confusingly and looked at his mobile phone surprisingly. He nodded his head and took the phone.

"Hello. " Zarar said in his heavy deep voice.

"Woh bhai, bhabhi wants to talk with you." Zarar heard his brother's voice. And he could easily sense the mischievousness in his voice.

He surprisingly looked at the phone with raised eyebrows. His heart rapidly beat at the mention of his wife. And the weird peace ran into his blood vessels.

He gestured for Shahid to go from there and he did as his master said to him, he left the place without saying anything else.

After some peaceful silence, he heard a deep but shaken breath from his wife making him smile at his wife's innocence.

"Assalam walaikum. " Zarar heard the soft voice of Mahenoor. And voluntarily he closed his eyes and sighed feeling relaxed.

He bends slightly towards the chair and rests his head on it.

The restlessness he was feeling, now evaporated when he listened to the soft voice. His heart felt peace and his soul felt satisfaction.

"Mahenoor." Before he thinks about something and stops himself, his heart and lips betray him and he softly says her name with closed eyes and smiling lips.

The silence made its way to both sides but it was peaceful and beautiful silence. Both of them were hearing the deep breaths of each other. They did not know what to say or what to do. They were still in the effects of each other.

"Umm... Ammi was asking when you are coming. " After some time Mahenoor whispered.

The smile disappeared from his lips and he frowned. He did not like what she said. He felt disappointed when she said his mother was asking and not her.

Unknowingly he got upset with her and his heart filled with anger.

'Is she not waiting for me?'

He pouted and sadly looked at the phone.

"Tell ammi that I'll be late." He said with a slight hint of anger and sadness. Zarar clenched his fist and took a deep breath.

Without waiting for her answer or reply he immediately cut the call feeling dissatisfied.

He kept the phone on the table with a thud and closed his eyes angrily.

'Why she always makes me angry unknowingly.'

Meanwhile, on the other side mahenoor was amusingly looking at the phone where the jallad was still shining.