CHAPTER-TEN

Chapter-10: Falak Tak chal sath mere

-✨🪄🔮💌💗-

-*.★°~.°·*- Cause I'm the Sun, You are the Moon. We both shine brightly but not for each other. No matter how hard we try, we are never meant to be each other. For, the Sun and the Moon are never meant to collide with each other. -*.°•.~★.·°-

-Ji.

******************

"Mahenoor you didn't tell me about your husband? How is he?" He asked raising his eyebrows, looking at her questioningly.

She looked at him at his sudden question. Her body posture got tense and shifted her place slightly feeling uncomfortable at her father's question.

And this was the moment she was afraid of. That's what she thought when she got to know that she was just an unwanted Wife of her husband.

She looked at him just for one second and stole her eye gaze, not knowing what to say. She looked at her palm which was holding her father's right hand which was giving the warmth, the warmth of Love.

Her stealing glances got noticed by her father. He noticed how she felt uncomfortable and not looking at his eyes. He noticed how her facial expression changed. From happy to frowned to uncomfortable to Sad or pain.

He tightened his hold on her hand and softly kissed her head. Indicating with his gesture that I'm with you.

"Huh!... Ab.. about... Umm... About him-" She shuttered and tried to say something which would give him relief from her. But not knowing what to say she stopped.

She didn't want to tell her parents anything about her pain. It would make them sad. And after marriage, the girl was not only her parent's daughter but became someone's Wife and daughter-in-law.

She has to carry both families' reputations, honor, respect and bonds. So, securing her husband's reputation she didn't say anything and just kept quiet.

" Mahenoor you know what, to save a single relation what is it demands?"

He asked put his hands on her shoulder and pulled her into his embrace making her release a peaceful sigh. She shook her head and placed it on his chest. He caressed her soft hair and kissed it.

"It demands Effort!" She looked up at him innocently who was also looking at her smiling. She also smiled and once again put her head on his chest.