CHAPTER-FORTY.ONE

Chapter-41: Aaye jaaye Dil teri janib

.⁠。⁠*⁠♡

Taking advantage of Zarar's divided attention that person immediately took the rod out of his grip and made some distance between them. The other person held Zarar's arms tightly in an attempt to save his partner.

"Leave me. " Zarar shouted in anger and tried to come out of his hold.

He was shouting and trying hard to come out of his hold but they ignored him and again tried to hit him with a rod.

That person lifted his hand to hit him and the other person tightened his grip around Zarar's shoulder.

And in another second... 

And in another second, Zarar harshly kicked his stomach which led him to groan in pain. Taking advantage of the opportunity Zarar freed himself from the person, who was holding him And punched him hard out of anger.

Zarar was beating him badly with red eyes, the intensity in his eyes was more than dangerous to ever see. That person was just about to pass out but still, it did not stop Zarar. He was just letting out his anger, anxiety and most importantly fear.

After a few seconds, that person becomes unconscious which makes him stop. He Stood up and turned towards the other person, who was about to hit him, he was lying on the floor while groaning in pain.

Zarar lifted his eyebrows getting amused by his behavior. He did not kick him so hard that he was lying on the floor and groaning in pain. He was surprised.

Zarar took a step towards him but that person immediately took a step back with fearful eyes. Zarar smirked and sat on the ground and in another second he was holding his neck tightly making it hard to breathe.

He tightened his grasp around that person's neck and glared into his eyes dangerously. That person gulped audibly with fear and blinked his eyes rapidly.

"Who sent you?" Zarar whispered with dark eyes.

His hold around that person's neck was getting tighter after a passing every second. His aura was only now speaking of the danger.

"I...I d...don't know." That person shuttered with a scared heart and fearful eyes.

Zarar lifted his eyebrow and smirked. He nodded his head in an understanding manner for a few minutes. As the few minutes passed, the seriousness in his eyes came again. While smirking and with empty eyes, Zarar tightened his grip around the neck which made that person cry in pain.

"I'm asking you the last time. Who the hell sent you?" He asked emphasizing every word. While asking the question he was also making sure that person could not take a single breath by tightening his grip around the neck.

"I don't know." He spoke out immediately with great difficulty.

"It seems like you don't care about your life. " Zarar said emotionlessly.