CHAPTER-TWO

Chapter-2: Raah mein unse mulaqaat hogyi

◕⁠ ᴗ⁠ ◕

It was the afternoon. The clock was displaying the time of six-forty five. After some time the sun was ready to sit down on his knees. It was going to be a pleasant evening. The time was passing every minute. Slowly it was going to be seven o'clock. The exact time for her to go to the party.

After taking permission from her mother she immediately called Nadiya and confirmed to her that she was coming with her. She also told her that her uncle was also coming tomorrow so she needed to go early as her mother told her. After lots of vows finally she agreed. Nadiya told her that she has to be ready to sharpen at seven o'clock. If she wants to come early.

Mahenoor also said yes as she wanted to come back early. So they decided that they were going at seven o'clock and will be back at eight. And Nadiya picks her up at her home at exactly seven. Currently, she was getting ready. As of now, the clock was showing the six-fifty.

She was wearing a dark blue color frock, Which was coming to her feet. The matching dupatta was also tucked neatly around her. Her hair was tied up beautifully in a hairstyle. Her milky hand was filled with blue-colored glass bangles, flower-shape-matching earrings, a nose pin, and a makeup-free face. She was looking breathtakingly beautiful. It looks like the angle comes from heaven.

Her hands immediately quickened as her eyes moves from mirror to clock. She has only some minutes to get ready. She hurriedly come towards the dressing table and took the Kajal and fills her eyes. After she took lipstick and colored her lips with light red colour. She takes some steps backward and looks her self in the mirror. Looking presentable she took a deep breath at her preparation.

As she confirmed that she was ready she took her purse, mobile and moved towards the door, and come downstairs. She told her mother that she was going and at that time she heard a horn which was indicating that Nadiya came. Saying her mother bye she hurriedly come outside.

****************

"Please welcome the new CEO of the company. Mr. Zarar Mustafa Khan." As he announced his son's name proudly. He and his wife were able to Hear the clapping and congratulations sound and voice everywhere.

Mustafa and Afreen, Both faces were showing how much they were happy to say that after him their son was going to handle their company. Their hard work. And their Home.

As he called her son's name we can see that in the corner there was standing a man. After announcing his name his lips curls into a smirk. He took a slow step towards the stage and stood up beside his father.

He was wearing a maroon color Armani suit. Which was looking perfect on him. His one hand was in his pants pocket while in the other one, he was holding the Mick that his father gave him. His face contains lots of emotions, Proud, happiness & determination.