CHAPTER-TWENTY.NINE

Chapter-29: Rooh ki tum shiddat ho

"Mah ... Mahenoor Zarar Khan. " He said looking at the sky with the untold emotions. His eyes were sparkling with admiration and respect for his wife.

Rayyan looked at Zarar in pure shock. It was an unexpected thing for him to see this kind of emotion in Zarar's eyes. He always saw the coldness in them but the first time he saw the admiration in his eyes.

Rayyan blinked his eyes and tried to come over from his shock but before he came over Zarar said, making his eyes widen.

" You know Rayyan, I never thought that one day I'd also feel an unknown kind of emotion in my heart for someone. " Zarar was saying lost in his wife's thoughts.

" But she is not someone. She is My Wife. My innocent kitten." Zarar chuckled. Beautiful memories made their place in his heart and mind. He sighed and looked at Rayyan.

"I don't know if I love her or not but I definitely know that I respect her a lot. When I used to ignore her, hurt her with my words, and even make her feel like an unwanted person. And you know why I respect her more?" Rayyan shook his head. Zarar blinked his eyes to push the tears.

" Because she never said anything to me. She never goes against me. She never thinks anything bad about me. And the most important thing is she never tried to ignore me. And in my opinion, she is not that bechari type, who always keeps quiet due to fear." Zarar stopped for a minute and again looked at the sky.

Where the birds were now flying in the sky. Some seemed like they were hiding behind the clouds and some were freely flying in the sky enjoying the freedom.

One bird got the Zarar's attention, which slowed her pace and tried to match the speed of the other bird.

"But she is very innocent, who knows what's the correct time to say something. She knows when to take a stand for herself and when to keep silent. I know many people think that she is weak but in my eyes, she is much stronger than anyone else."

Zarar smiled as he remembered her black eyes in which he always saw himself.

"Zarar. " Rayyan called him.

"Hmm? "

"Tujhe Mohabbat hogyi hai! "

Zarar looked at Rayyan for some seconds and suddenly the beautiful smile made its way to his lips, and he smiled. He lowered his head leading his hair to scatter on his forehead.

"Seeing your smile I'm sure that you knew it long ago. " Rayyan said while shaking his head negatively.

Zarar chuckled and pressed his lips to each other in an attempt to hide his smile.

"Yeah, Somewhere I knew that I fell in love with my wife long ago but today I got to know it when she is angry with me. " Zarar said nodding his head still smiling attractively.