CHAPTER-SEVENTEEN

Chapter-17: Aankhon mein teri Ajab si Adayein hai

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chapter-17: Aankhon mein teri Ajab si Adayein hai.

★ - ★

The beautiful morning came with new hope and new excitement to achieve all the things. The birds were chirping and dancing in the sky cheerfully. 

The Sunlight made its way into the zarar's room startling the sleeping beauty from her sleep. She groaned and placed her palms on her eyes. She closed her eyes tightly and hid herself in the quilt.

After some time she woke up and threw the quilt from herself and looked here and there. Her black eyes were examining the whole room with curiosity.

She frowned when she did not encounter her husband. She made a sad pout and looked at the clock which was placed at the side table.

The clock showed the digit seven-fifteen. She gasped when she saw the time.

" Yaa Allah, itna late hogya aur meri namaz bhi qaza hogyi." She sadly said and spontaneously stood up from the bed and ran into the bathroom to freshen up.

A few minutes passed and she came out wearing a simple but elegant black colored gown. Her long silky hair was wet and soaking her clothes too, But she did not bother to dry them.

" Mahenoor, Now it's time to execute your plan. " She firmly said and fisted her palms.

She did her regular chores and got ready looking beautiful as always. After being satisfied with her she went toward the changing room and softly opened the door.

She went towards her husband's clothes section and opened his wardrobe. She surprisingly looked at everything,  which was kept there neatly, and well organized.

" He is truly a neat freak. " She commented.

She appreciatively lifted her eyebrows and moved toward his shirt collection. She started checking out the shirts and after tons of searching, she chose the maroon shirt with a pair of pants and a coat.

She placed them on the bed with his watch, wallet, car key, and other things that would be needed for him.

She looked at the bed with satisfaction and nodded her head. She put her hands on her waist and looked here and there. Her eyes were roaming in search of any other things that were missed. After not finding anything she smiled brightly.

"The first step is completed. " She patted her back and appreciated herself. She was smiling brightly at her first step. But she was unaware of the situation to come.

She went towards the door. Before she opened the door, someone opened it.

She saw her husband who was standing in his sweatshirt and black trousers, looking as always handsome. Her heart missed its beat and she took a breath.

He also noticed her, who was standing there in her black gown, looking like a true fairy. He roams his eyes from head to toe and looks at her wet hair. Suddenly he once again started to crave to touch her hair.

Tere Mere Darmiyan जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें