Crying Qingqing beauty (after the self-blasphemy was discovered/was attacked wit

front page
Crying Qingqing beauty (after the self-blasphemy was discovered/was attacked with a magic sword and punished miserably/tongue rape point)
search
Crying Qingqing beauty (after the self-blasphemy was discovered/was attacked with a magic sword and punished miserably/tongue rape point)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The beauty cries Qingqing: Could it be that the more I am played, the higher the value of love? Senior brother is so perverted~

-----text-----

"Ah--you, why are you back, woo woo ~ let go, okay, my pussy is going to be burned~" Yuan Wanbai wailed.

"How do you know you're flirting if you don't come back?" Yin Qiyuan turned the sword in his hand, seeing the trembling of the person below him with satisfaction, "It was the first time I felt sorry for you yesterday, and I didn't fuck you to the end." The man leaned over and pressed close to his ear." In the end, while I was away, I started playing secretly by myself, it seems that I didn't satisfy you."

The man's fiery breath breathed on the thin, tender and sensitive earlobe, staring at it slowly turning red. Seeing the young man's silence, the low and evil voice sounded again, "Do you like this sword so much?"

"No, I don't like it." Yuan Wanbai stammered with fear, the senior brother looks so scary now.

"Do you like big dicks? How about opening your uterus today?" The man raised his eyebrows.

This, this... The young man hesitated, how could the uterus enter, it is so small there.

"Hmph" Yin Qiyuan sneered. Seeing the young man's eyes wandering and not daring to answer, he was determined to get rid of this greedy little mouth.

In the next moment, the black demonic energy turned into a rope, locking the waist of the young man on the bed, and pulling him up.

The beauty who was forced to stand on the ground with soft legs looked at Yin Qiyuan in surprise.

The man twisted Yuan Wanbai's lewd and upright reddish nipples hard, and then pushed the remaining bit of the sword hilt into his pussy.

"Wuah--" The hot handle easily reached the opening of the uterus, which had fallen from standing, and the soft and tender flesh shrank suddenly in shock.

"Clamp it for me!" Yin Qiyuan yelled angrily, "Within a quarter of an hour, the hilt cannot fall from the standing position."

Yuan Wanbai was terrified. It's over, the senior brother is angry, if he can't do it, he will be punished badly.

He tried his best to raise his breath and take a deep breath, trying to lock the not-so-thick hilt with his small hole.

But the hilt is only a small part of the magic sword, and the body of the sword accounts for most of the weight. Under the action of gravity, no matter how hard the young man tries to shrink the acupuncture point, the hilt will slowly fall down bit by bit.

Yuan Wanbai wanted to cry but had no tears, she couldn't hold on for a quarter of an hour. He wanted to secretly put his legs together to catch the falling blade, but he couldn't exert any strength.

Are my legs so weak? The young man looked down suspiciously, only to find that two wisps of devilish energy were wrapping around his two slender ankles, perfectly preventing his intentions. Realizing his struggle, the devilish energy around his waist was locked even tighter. Fearing that he would lose his strength and sit down, a cloud of devilish energy flew over and lovingly supported his upturned snowy buttocks.