Little beauty without clothes

front page
Little beauty without clothes
search
Little beauty without clothes
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I lost my sanity, and I lost my promise to sleep in separate rooms.

Harm, man ('゚ω゚`)

I also wrote 3,000 words of Qixi sweet meat, replacing the wrong chapter! Click to open the directory list and slide to the end to see it!

The easter egg is that the senior brother continued to ask about the details of yesterday's budding while fucking people

-----text-----

One day was going to pass in a blink of an eye, Yin Qiyuan turned on the lights at home, took off his gloves at the entrance, turned around and met the little beauty who followed her step by step, rubbed the center of his brows, and thought to himself that he was really obsessed, and actually brought her home.

"I don't like outsiders at home, so I usually call a part-time worker to clean it. No one else lives in it. You can choose any room you want." The man paused and added, "Except for the room at the end of the third floor."

The little beauty blinked her eyes and let out a long cry, then said, "Can't I sleep with you?"

The man paused when he heard the words, then raised his face and said: "No, go and choose a room."

The little beauty pursed her lips: "Then I'll live in the room next to yours."

Yin Qiyuan responded lightly, but his heartbeat suddenly accelerated. After sending him into the room, he sat down in the study, and his heartbeat slowly stabilized. He began to calmly think about this abnormal day, as if everything had become uncontrollable to the young man, was it because of skin hunger and thirst... He was greedy for contact with the other party, so he lost his mind? He thought silently for a while, and went to the room at the end of the third floor to stay for half an hour. After he came out, he felt that he had regained his senses.

Yuan Wanbai was fiddling with the shower switch in the bathroom on the second floor, and he still didn't understand the device on it for a long time. How could there be four turning heads? It was still the water ability of the senior brother in the last world that was easy to use. He was thinking wildly, and when he heard footsteps behind him, he turned around and said happily: "Old, you are finally back, I don't know how to use this shower." The little beauty almost subconsciously called out to her husband , Thinking of this world, they just met each other, so they narrowly stopped talking.

Yin Qiyuan raised his eyes to look at the young man, and seeing that he couldn't do it after he finished speaking, he stood aside naturally, staring at him with bright black eyes, as if he was sure that he would come to help. The man twirled his fingertips, and felt that it was meaningless to embarrass the other party with such a trivial matter, so he taught him to use the shower with a sullen face, and felt inexplicably relieved after hearing a sweet thank you.

He went back to his study, and twenty minutes later there was another exclamation from the bathroom: "Yin Qiyuan... I don't seem to have any clothes."

He secretly asked for trouble, but walked to the next bedroom as he said, looked around but didn't see any clothes, and raised his voice, "Where are your clothes?"

Wrapped in a bath towel, the little beauty shrank behind the door and said, "Ah, I mean I didn't bring any clothes with me when I came in."

The man recalled, the young man seemed to come back with him empty-handed, he raised his eyebrows, and heard the human voice: "You can lend me some clothes you haven't worn, um... I don't mind if I have worn them."