Holy Son 5 (molesting the innocent knight/being raped by the vine tentacles, the

front page
Holy Son 5 (molesting the innocent knight/being raped by the vine tentacles, the double hole of the nipple hole, the mucus bursts all over the body)
search
Holy Son 5 (molesting the innocent knight/being raped by the vine tentacles, the double hole of the nipple hole, the mucus bursts all over the body)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

so bad so bad (loud accusation

I can't imagine the chapter where the brother fell off the horse...

-----text-----

In the lush forest, a tall figure shuttled freely. The little saint was held in the arms of the knight, his hands and feet were tightly bound, and only his blond and soft head was exposed.

The cloak on his body was dry and warm, with a restrained scent of grass and trees on it. Yuan Wanbai grabbed the black tie and secretly looked up at the man.

The sunlight slanted down through the shade of the trees, adding a lot of graceful light and shadow to the handsome face.

The facial features are deep, the jawline is clear and smooth, and the sexy Adam's apple grows on the wheat-colored neck, rolling unconsciously with the movement of breathing and swallowing.

The knight himself seems to be extraordinarily upright and innocent, with his eyes always looking straight ahead, ignorant of the sexiness he is showing, and unaware of the vague gaze of the person in his arms.

Even when doing what can be said to be an intimate hugging movement, the forearm is stretched straight, completely pretending to be a piece of wood, and dare not exceed the slightest bit of discipline to the Son.

It doesn't look like a monster playing with itself at all.

If not, this world is too scary, there are water monsters, transparent air monsters, and even monsters that specialize in spanking people.

The little beauty silently hugged herself tightly. His hands and feet were soft, and his lower body was sore and swollen. It must be because he was too hard today. Now there is still a foreign body sensation in his acupuncture points, which can be tolerated, but his stomach is hot. It was hot and numb, and it was a little strange. He touched it several times, but he couldn't find anything. Instead, the man asked him when he moved.

"What's wrong?" the knight asked concerned, "Is there something uncomfortable?"

"My stomach is so numb, can you rub it for me?" The little beauty subconsciously said coquettishly.

The knight was obviously stunned, the muscles in his arms were tense, he paused, and then he hugged the man and stood stiffly on the spot.

Ah... forget that he is not familiar with the senior brother now! Yuan Wanbai was a little embarrassed, his face turned red, and seeing his brother's pure and innocent look, he suddenly felt itchy in his heart, and became more courageous. Immediately, the wrist stretched out from the cloak, and hooked the man's hand to touch his stomach.

"Your Excellency Son...!" The knight squatted down, carefully restrained the thin white to fragile wrist bone, and retracted it into the cloak, but the other party stretched out again, holding his hand without hesitation.

The delicate touch covered the rough palm full of sword calluses. The knight struggled slightly, but couldn't break free, so he had no choice but to say: "This is against the rules..."

"Aren't you here to protect me?" Yuan Wan's white eyes were smiling, "I'm feeling uncomfortable right now, and I want you to do me a favor, isn't that all right?"