Marriage (little beauties in sexy costumes alternately fucked/incontinent on wat

front page
Marriage (little beauties in sexy costumes alternately fucked/incontinent on waterbeds, rugs, and bathrooms)
search
Marriage (little beauties in sexy costumes alternately fucked/incontinent on waterbeds, rugs, and bathrooms)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The 900 words of the easter egg is to fuck the little beauty to the point of incontinence in front of the mirror

More bathroom play, please make up your own mind ('-ω-)

-----text-----

It was another ordinary day to send the president and his assistant to work.

The driver looked calmly at the two holding hands and got out of the car.

Um? ? Seems wrong? As usual, shouldn't Mr. Yin put down Mr. Yuan's hand, quickly put on his gloves, and pretend nothing happened, get out of the car and enter the company?

Yuan Wanbai's face was a little warm, and she wanted to move her hands, but was clasped tightly.

"Are we going in like this?" The little beauty couldn't help but whispered.

"Yeah." Yin Qiyuan hooked his fingers and turned his head: "Don't you want to make it public?"

"Open?" Yuan Wanbai subconsciously hooked it back, and her face became even hotter after realizing it.

"Sooner or later, it will be made public." The man chuckled, "There has to be a gradual process."

"Or do you want to simply invite everyone to our wedding? I'd be more than happy to do that."

Wedding... The little beauty's head was dizzy, and then she remembered that it was different from the last doomsday world. This is a peaceful world where same-sex marriage is possible, and she and her senior brother can get married now! He happily bubbled up in his heart, and let his brother lead him into the company.

"Mr. Yin, good morning, the former assistant... early." The receptionist said subconsciously, and was surprised when he saw the hands of the two, and quickly closed his open mouth after realizing it.

"Good morning." Yin Qiyuan nodded and smiled, and Yuan Wanbai hurriedly followed suit.

The two took the special elevator up, and the road to the office attracted the attention of countless people, and some people almost dropped their things in a daze.

Everyone can see how serious Mr. Yin's cleanliness is. He usually doesn't hook up with acquaintances, but now he is holding hands with the former assistant.

Everyone made eye contact.

"What's the situation?"

"It's the first time I see Mr. Yin not wearing gloves in front of so many people!!"

"Is this the point?? They're holding hands!"

"You don't know? They're already in bed."

"Ah? The one you passed on? Is it true?"

"After talking for so long, it's finally made public today."

"Isn't that true? Didn't I tell you that Mr. Yin's eyes were on fire last time when he caught a traitor in the tea room haha."

"Don't worry about it, we can just wait for them to get married and receive wedding candies."

"After that, do you have to change your mouth and call it Mrs. President?"

After entering the office door, Yin Qiyuan still didn't let go of the little assistant's hand, brought him to the desk, and opened the bottom drawer.

Yuan Wanbai looked at the stack of thick papers and asked curiously, "What is this?"