Episode 2 (Shuanglong on the Swing / How could it be broken? Haven't you been fu

front page
Episode 2 (Shuanglong on the Swing / How could it be broken? Haven't you been fucked by me in the past two months?)
search
Episode 2 (Shuanglong on the Swing / How could it be broken? Haven't you been fucked by me in the past two months?)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

It's another day when senior brothers bully the little beauty

Alas, after reading it, I feel that it is average. The essence of the front and rear Ssangyong is indeed two people!

Easter eggs are another way to play the swing!

-----text-----

Yin Qiyuan recently likes to arrange various things in his home, such as rocking chairs on the balcony, pillows on the sofa... Today he has nothing to do, so he used the vines transformed from supernatural powers to set up a swing in the backyard.

"Honey, come and try." The man called out with a smile.

Yuan Wanbai watched eagerly from the side for a long time, then sat up immediately after hearing the words. The swing seat made of vines is soft yet resilient. It is cold and very comfortable. The brother's warm and powerful hands pushed behind his back again and again. Refreshing comfort and moisturising.

The little beauty's eyes were full of smiles: "Not tall enough, make it taller! Husband, try harder!"

This feeling of swinging in the air reminded him of flying with the sword in the realm of comprehension, but of course this small swing is not as good as real flying. "It's not tall enough! It's not exciting at all! Try harder, husband~~!"

Suddenly, the swing stopped, and the little beauty tapped her toes in a daze. The hot breath of the man behind her came up to her ears and said, "Honey, I'm tired and I don't want to use any more force."

"Ah?" The little beauty rubbed her itchy ears, "Then you can use the wind ability."

"...But I also want to play on the swing." The man whispered.

The little beauty's face was a little hot when he heard this, he thought that the senior brother made the swing for him to play with, but he didn't think that if the senior brother wanted to play by himself, he just let him try it first? As a result, the more he tried, the more he went too far, and he even complained that his brother didn't push the swing high enough.

She was so bad, the little beauty stood up hastily, and stammered: "You, you sit down quickly, I will push you! I tried it, this swing is very comfortable!"

"You don't need to push." Yin Qiyuan smiled after sitting down, "We can sit together."

"Huh?" The little beauty who was stunned by the side was brought to his lap by the man, and then the two of them sat on the swing. If he turned his head, he would definitely see the deep and gloomy gaze of the man at this moment.

"Hold on firmly." The man said in a deep voice. The little beauty subconsciously stretched out her arms and grabbed the vine ropes on both sides, and Yin Qiyuan also stretched out her arms, wrapping around her flexible waist to embrace him in her arms, and even put her head on the beauty's shoulders superior.

Yuan Wanbai clung tightly to his senior brother's arms, and the scorching breath enveloped him, making him stiff for a moment, and then his whole body went limp. Yin Qiyuan hugged the limp little beauty, and reacted almost instantly. The hard object was pressed between the person's buttocks, and the heavy weight was very present even through the trousers.

The little beauty was blushing, subconsciously trying to hide, and stepped on the ground with her toes. The man's calf swept away, lifting the man's legs, and then activated the wind ability to make the swing swing high. Yuan Wanbai's mind was flustered, he clenched the vine tightly in his hands and said, "Husband, what are you doing? Why, it's hard there..."