Confession and Proposal (Junior brother self-defeating, playing with milk and to

front page
Confession and Proposal (Junior brother self-defeating, playing with milk and touching essence/"Once again, be my life partner")
search
Confession and Proposal (Junior brother self-defeating, playing with milk and touching essence/"Once again, be my life partner")
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Ask for recommendation tickets*罒▽罒*Help the marriage bridal chamber play one-stop

I know, the senior brother has not let the junior brother conceive for so long, don't blame the junior brother, it must be his own inadequacy, let's count the tickets to make up for it (whispering rumors)

-----text-----

Junior brother is so cute.

The way she cries and says no one can touch her is cuter.

A smile appeared in Yin Qiyuan's eyes, and he replied, "Yes. I won't touch you." But he pulled off the quilt, wrapped him up with a layer of separation, and continued to hug him in his arms.

"I was wrong." He looked down at the swollen eyelids of his relatives crying, "It turns out that there is a reason why the juniors in the small world hide from me and don't let me do it."

The aggrieved little beauty nodded desperately, feeling that she had been wronged.

"Even if there is no other reason. It must be because I did not do well, such as today..." Yin Qiyuan held back a smile, "I insisted on kissing you today, and it made your mouth swell even more."

Yuan Wanbai hesitated for a while, then continued to nod slightly.

"Also just now, I shouldn't have taken out my sword to tease you after being provoked lightly. I should reflect on myself first."

The little beauty swelled up, he nodded reservedly and said: "That's right! You made my stomach hurt..." The man leaned down and kissed the bulging and pink belly that was said to be in excruciating pain, causing a lot of pain. His legs shrank and his whole body trembled.

"And here." The man's eyes flicked over the breasts with erotic tying marks, and he kissed along his arms. Yuan Wanbai opened his eyes wide with tears, and quickly reached out to push him: "Oh, it's okay...it's okay! These will be gone in a while..."

The binding is made of a special soft rope, which looks thick and big, but it is actually not very painful.

Yin Qiyuan accepted it as soon as he saw it, hugged him and coaxed him for a while, and suddenly smiled narrowly: "Little brother, can you tell me how to get the value of lewdness?"

After he came back, it's not that he didn't think about the way the little junior brother saved him. He guessed that it might be to accumulate something, but he couldn't guess that it would be that way.

Yin Qiyuan's heart itched badly when he thought of the little junior brother secretly hiding from him and using various props under the quilt, but actually thinking about resuscitating him quickly.

If it wasn't for the slow recovery of the other party's memory, it would be difficult for him to realize how young and shy his junior brother was originally, and how bold and outrageous things he did for himself in order to save him.

Yuan Wanbai emphasized: "It's not a trick! It's hard earned!" Then he pulled the quilt vigilantly: "Don't ask more questions."

His voice is hoarse from crying, and now he speaks with a pitiful trill: "Anyway...it's very tiring and hard work, and you still keep teasing me...falsely accusing me of hiding from you...you hurry up and continue to reflect!"