Episode 8 (The escaped little mermaid/The estrus period is approaching, abscondi

front page
Episode 8 (The escaped little mermaid/The estrus period is approaching, absconding on a rainy night/Pearl tears)
search
Episode 8 (The escaped little mermaid/The estrus period is approaching, absconding on a rainy night/Pearl tears)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I really want to laugh hahahaha, if I don't catch it, I'll be gone

-----text-----

The sound of lightning and thunder was endless, and traces of rainwater could be faintly seen on the dark window. The little mermaid looked out of the window in a daze, and slowly wrapped herself back in the quilt.

The mermaid has a natural affinity and perception for water. A heavy rainstorm spreads to the entire fishing village, and he is most familiar with that human breath. Every step the other party takes is almost within his own perception.

Humans have gone to the east coast, um... that's where they landed. Human beings went into the sea, eh... isn't he afraid of such weather? Yuan Wanbai was thinking wildly, and his thoughts were inexplicably drawn to human beings. He didn't react until a puddle of turbid essence flowed out from his anterior hole, and he clenched the quilt in his hand in embarrassment.

His hole hadn't been empty since the day he landed. The man's sexual desire is too strong, and before dawn, he will be pressed on the bed to fuck, until his voice is hoarse from crying, and then he can barely stop. After finishing fishing in a hurry in the morning, and coming back for dinner, as soon as the bowls and chopsticks were placed on the table, before even his feet touched the ground, the big dick was inserted into the tender hole, pressing him down and committing adultery wantonly. There are sticky wet marks everywhere on the door, on the wall, on the table. Sometimes when a man goes to the market, he can barely catch his breath, otherwise he will be fucked all afternoon, soaking his lower body in the smelly semen, crying Enduring the never-ending orgasm, her body convulsed to the extreme, and when she was taken to take a bath, she entered with the fishtail between her arms.

At night, both the human leg and the fish tail, the holes were already swollen, but the man became more interested, forcing him to switch back and forth between the two forms, and raped the three wet holes in turn. Occasionally, he would show kindness and say that he should fuck him less, but in fact he wanted him to take the initiative to serve him, and if he cums with a big dick that has worn out his tits, ass, and legs, he would barely spare him once, otherwise he would face even more terrifying adultery.

Thinking about it for a while, the little mermaid's eye sockets became wet, and her soft body couldn't stop trembling. Bubbles of semen flowed out from the two acupuncture points, overflowing onto the bruised thighs and buttocks, astringent and painful. He couldn't help crying.

Woo... If you don't run away, you will really be fucked to death after a few days of estrus. He doesn't want to have a big belly and give birth to small fish eggs for perverts.

Yuan Wanbai picked up the pearl that just fell out and stuffed it into the gap between the quilts. There were already more than twenty pearls in the gap, and he secretly cried several times, and all the pearls were collected here. Even if human beings already possessed him a lot of pearls, which would probably amount to three small burdens in total, he would not be willing to hand over these pearls, to make it easier for the bad guy who bullied him.

There was another thunder, and the windows creaked and shook, as if they were overwhelmed by the rain. The little mermaid took a look, waited for a while, and finally got off the bed with weak legs, moved over the low stool and walked to the window .

Rainwater passed through the window and slanted on this face flushed with lust. The thin eyelashes trembled slightly, revealing the somewhat inexplicable mood of the owner of the body.

"May I have your name?"

"Then as compensation for doing bad things, you can just be my wife."

"If my wife doesn't eat it, then I can eat it."

"My wife is owed."

"I am satisfied with what my wife wants to eat and how much she wants."

"Honey, let me help you take a bath."

"I like whatever you look like."

"I won't let you go, as long as you are here, you will be my wife."

"Wife, wait for me to come back."

The little mermaid turned her head and looked at the small fishing house. Images of humans rubbing medicine on their feet, frying fish in pots, hugging and feeding them, touching their tails, and finally freeze-framed at each other The picture of pressing himself down and picking up the pearl.

He lowered his head slightly, went to get the loose clothes of the man beside him, put them on carefully, and adjusted the belt of his trousers before opening the window that was shaking in the rain.

...

"Brother Yin, thanks to you this time."

"Yeah, thanks to Xiao Yin, otherwise I am an old bone, alas."

"The weather changes as soon as it is said. It doesn't look right this morning. I shouldn't go. I'm old and confused."

"Your body is critical, Uncle Liu, you should rest more."

"It's coming soon, I'll enjoy the blessings when my little girl is finished studying." Uncle Liu raised his head and said, "I've been out for so long, I'm afraid they are also worried, Xiao Yin, I have to go back and have a look."

"Well, go back quickly, I will go back too."

Under the rain curtain, the tall man had sharp eyebrows and eyes, and his wet clothes stuck to his body, outlining a mountain-like undulating back and graceful and powerful muscle lines. A person who seemed extremely calm and reliable to others, turned around and walked home, but his brows and eyes revealed a bit of lightness, like a child hiding candy, revealing a bit of secret joy that is insignificant to outsiders.

The happiness hidden in the eyebrows disappeared when he saw the broken window.

Yin Qiyuan stepped forward quickly, and tried his best to restrain himself when he took out the key, so he didn't directly kick the door open. The door opened, the whistling wind poured in, and the rain slanted, instantly soaking the warm and dry floor.

The quilt was messed up on the bed, showing a small arc in the dark night.

"Honey, are you asleep?" He called softly, as if he couldn't bear to break a possible dream.

In the quiet air, no one answered, only the creaking of the window, Yin Qiyuan stepped forward and lifted the quilt.

No one, no little mermaids, just mottled semen and cum.

The man bent down and touched the gap between the quilts. His wife likes to hide pearls secretly here. The wife thought she didn't find it, but how could this be possible? He just wanted to see when she would tell him.

After telling him, he stopped teasing him with pearls, and every time he picked them up, his wife looked aggrieved as if she wanted to cry.

Poor and cute.

But now, the wife is gone.

And the little pearl was gone.

〔Add to bookmark〕
!~2072.
03
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
The soft beauty is filled with daily np [Quick/wear]
make crying cold roommate
Teach perverts to be dogs (mainly attack fast travel)
[Quick travel] Vicious cannon fodder doesn't want to be watered
The school bully gave the school bully a lick
Pretty boys become playthings for the whole school
Recently updated novel
[Poyun-ABO] ALL Jiang Parking Storage Center
Binary starGravity
Perfect (SP)
Prince's Choice of Husband
Cold life
Fan Criticism Literature (Collection)
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop