The junior brother who hides after regaining memory

front page
The junior brother who hides after regaining memory
search
The junior brother who hides after regaining memory
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Why did the younger brother pass back a bunch of pornographic memories, and the brother should reflect on it

-----text-----

When Yin Qiyuan woke up, he witnessed the whole process of the person in his arms changing his face.

The younger brother didn't know what he was thinking. The soft face imprinted with his hickey showed a shocked expression for a while, and frowned for a while, pressing against his chest, worried, and it didn't last long, then suddenly blushed and clenched his teeth tightly.

Then the heat on that face didn't go away, and even expanded, until a thin pink color spread from the ears to the neck.

Yin Qiyuan felt his heart itch, and was about to stand up straight and kiss him hundreds of times. As soon as the shackles on his arms were loosened, the little junior brother opened his eyes, stretched out his hand and grabbed the bed beside him, and slipped out of his embrace with his blushing face.

Yuan Wanbai remembered that he had done all the shameful things in the small world in order to revive his senior brother and earn lust points. The senior brother didn't understand him at all, didn't know he was doing something serious, and thought he was secretly playing with him, so he caught him again and again and fried him over and over again.

Frying from the front, frying from the reverse side, frying from the side, frying with ties... Yuan Wanbai didn't know why after he finished his dream, his mind was full of these things. There are very few impressions about what happened to them in the small world and how they lived.

how so! Could it be... When they were in the small world, they just did this kind of thing every day! The junior brother panicked and almost wanted to gather up his memory and throw it away.

But it was too late, he leaned in his brother's arms, as soon as his butt touched the genital of the morning erection, a picture popped up in his mind automatically and consciously.

The senior brother tied him up, or held him in his arms, and fucked his two holes together, filling his stomach with semen. It turned out that these were not dreams, they actually happened.

The overly erotic image was exaggeratedly reflected in my mind, and it was getting bigger and bigger, and I couldn't get rid of it no matter what, and finally directly occupied the whole mind.

Brother...that's too perverted!

The little junior brother has behaved very strangely these two days.

I always avoid him, for fear that I will hit him more.

The person who is usually so jerky, and who becomes weak after a few kisses, and obediently let him touch him, can actually play tricks.

"Don't, don't kiss...!" The man in his arms covered his mouth with his hand, turned his head and said nervously, "My mouth is swollen."

With tears in his black eyes, he opened his mouth slightly, showing the man his wet red lips and the tiny bite marks on them.

Behaving poorly, and for good reason.

It would be even better if the next time you inhale and swell your mouth, you can leave less bite marks.

Yin Qiyuan scraped his red lips with his finger, and smiled: "So I kissed so much yesterday?"

The little junior nodded with an aggrieved look of "you only know", and covered his stomach by the way.

He said knowingly: "Does your stomach hurt too?" The head on the opposite side nodded rapidly.