Fucked in the dream and out of the dream, and was shot in sleep by the crying ju

front page
Fucked in the dream and out of the dream, and was shot in sleep by the crying junior/childish man suppressing the rival
search
Fucked in the dream and out of the dream, and was shot in sleep by the crying junior/childish man suppressing the rival
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Laugh to death, I have been making up rumors and stories here for a long time

Thank you for your votes. The author is crying with joy. This is the first time that he is so close to the top five. He almost saw himself on the homepage.

-----text-----

Yuan Wanbai was woken up by a shot.

The face of the little beauty who was dreaming of sex was flushed, her body couldn't help convulsing, and the genitals that blocked the mouth of his uterus were hardened.

The man immediately opened his eyes, picked up the sleeping quasi-daoist couple and put him on his body, kicking out his hips and having a good time.

Yuan Wanbai was dreaming that he was roughly fucked out of the womb by brother Mozun. The huge glans filled the narrow cavity, raping wantonly on the sensitive musculature, almost bursting his thin stomach.

He cried and screamed, tears soaked his cheeks, but he couldn't push away the man on his body. His hands were tightly bound, and he could only raise his buttocks to meet the terrifying impact of the other party.

The poor little junior didn't know that the dream was highly overlapping with the reality.

He was hugged by the horny man, face to face, clinging to being fucked. The genitals are constantly thrown upwards, raping the tender pussy that has just opened.

The soft body was sweating in the man's grasp, his hands were caught and twisted behind him, his thin white legs were separated, and pressed under the man's legs, there was no possibility of breaking free.

From a distance, only a snow-white long-haired beauty can be seen, buried in a strong bronze-colored male body, with a snow-white and fleshy buttocks placed on her crotch, being raped to the point of twitching crazily. The plump buttocks are plump and soft, the two petals of the round tips are thrown apart when it goes up, shaking from side to side, and when it falls, the soft meat squeezes together again, forming a deep, narrow and attractive gluteal groove.

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomore...it's too bloated..." Yuan Wanbai babbled in his sleep, wanting to beg for mercy from his senior brother in his dream, but it made the man in reality even more mad. The speed of the impact suddenly increased, the narrow and tender meat cavity deep in the fuck was swollen and convulsed, two balls of soft and greasy big tits bumped up and down, hitting the solid chest and being fucked together.

The two small and tender nipples were extremely red and swollen, they were chubby on the breast meat, and they couldn't be retracted even with hand poking, but because of this short time of bumping, they couldn't bear to suck them back into the areola.

If a man finds out, he will definitely grab it in his hand, squeeze into a ball roughly, and then use his fingers to frantically fuck the inverted nipple. Use your fingertips to grind the tender meat inside.

Yuan Wanbai cried out, his arms and legs struggled wildly, his body twitched, but he was strangled even tighter into the man's body.

He dreamed that he raised his ass and took the initiative to pick up the semen of his senior brother. The hot semen shot into the uterus in bubbles. He wanted to escape with a slightly distended belly, but was brutally caught by the man and continued to fill him with urine. abdomen.