The Little Mermaid Taken (Plot/"Treat like a...lost and found treasure")

front page
The Little Mermaid Taken (Plot/"Treat like a...lost and found treasure")
search
The Little Mermaid Taken (Plot/"Treat like a...lost and found treasure")
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

fast forward to the water play

-----text-----

Yin Qiyuan hurriedly picked up the fish tank and explained, "I bought it for you to raise. Don't you like small fish fry?"

The little mermaid held back the tears she was about to shed, and carefully looked at the little blue fish in front of her, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, indeed the corresponding seven little fish fry, ah, is that so... He put away his tears in shame, He stepped forward and hugged the round fish tank.

The man lowered his eyes, and smiled when he saw the little mermaid bursting into tears. Holding the fish tank, he stared at the swimming fish fry without turning his eyes. His beautiful blue eyes were reflected in the water, intertwined with several blue fish shadows, and blended together. It becomes a blue water mirror, which makes people think of the uncomfortable sea not far away for no reason. Suddenly, the water mirror swayed away, the little mermaid didn't hold the fish tank firmly, the water rippled a few times, and the fry jumped up in panic.

With a chuckle, he helped him up, and took the mermaid and the fish tank into his arms. What about the sea? What about the mermaids that live in the sea? Now that it fell into his hands, it was naturally his.

Yuan Wanbai didn't know what strange things the senior brother was thinking at all, and after looking at it for a while, he put the fish tank on the table, walked towards the big cart excitedly, and reached out to grab the small dried fish snacks on the cart.

Yin Qiyuan helped put a few packs of dried fish in his arms, and when he pressed the button, the arm of the car stretched out from the whole body, and began to unload the goods automatically. Yuan Wanbai looked at the scene in front of him in amazement, and felt that he had really arrived in the future interstellar world. The robotic arm began to busy replace new kitchen utensils, and he asked belatedly, "Why did you buy so many things all of a sudden?" ah?"

Yin Qiyuan paused, hugged the little mermaid and said, "If you want to buy it, you can buy it."

Yuan Wanbai thought it was funny, brother, this is not a normal fisherman, did he completely throw away his disguise? He poked his brother's chest several times, with a smile in his eyes: "Why are you fisherman so rich?"

Unexpectedly, the man began to talk nonsense with a serious face: "The last time I went fishing in the sea, I caught a priceless treasure. After selling it, I will have money."

He also added: "Whatever Xiaoyu wants, I can satisfy."

Yuan Wanbai let out an annoyed "Oh", turned his eyes and said, "I want to sleep on the shell bed tonight." He pointed to the round and huge blue shell on the car, Yin Qiyuan took it down, just put it on the ground, the Little Mermaid Immediately burrowed in and closed the shell with a snap.

"..."

He turned on the oxygenation device, and the ventilation hole of the shell, and stuck it on the small hole, and faintly saw the little mermaid inside with a blue tail, curled up on the velvet bed, Yin Qiyuan felt itchy: "The sky is not yet complete." How about Hei, Xiaoyu will come out first, okay?"

"Not good, I want to sleep." Yuan Wanbai rolled his tail fin into a small strip and poked the air hole: "You are blocking my breathing."

Yin Qiyuan took the opportunity to touch his tail fin, causing the little mermaid to snort coldly, so he had no choice but to back away with a smile on the soft and cool touch on his fingertips.