Son of God 13 (The Cthulhu of Compromise/Identity Swap/"I Want to Be Your Only B

front page
Son of God 13 (The Cthulhu of Compromise/Identity Swap/"I Want to Be Your Only Believer")
search
Son of God 13 (The Cthulhu of Compromise/Identity Swap/"I Want to Be Your Only Believer")
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Hey, the inspiration comes from Baozi's previous message

next chapter ♂♂

-----text-----

The little beauty who was raped was lying on her back on the bed, her two tender breasts were trembling with sorrow, and underneath was a huge belly with a round and beautiful curve, she was nothing like a pregnant woman who could only lie on the bed waiting for delivery after being fucked different.

The "pregnant husband" herself was extremely restless, her acupoints that had been fucked so wet kept shrinking, her toes slid on the bed, and she always wanted to squeeze out the foreign objects blocked at the uterine opening.

A big hand stretched out horizontally, and the callused palm rested on the swollen belly, "Ah..." Yuan Wanbai trembled all over, curled up her toes, and looked at the man with some trepidation.

"What did I say?"

"...you have to stay all night." The little beauty muttered.

Yin Qiyuan glanced at him lightly, then withdrew his hand.

Yuan Wanbai turned over tremblingly, facing his brother with his buttocks, holding his belly, and tearfully thinking about how to deal with perverts.

Acting like a baby is no good, she deserves to be well under the bed, and she still lets him dictate, revealing her true nature as soon as she gets into bed, and tossing herself hard.

Crying and biting are also not good, they can only be used for a while, sometimes it is bad luck, and it will have the opposite effect. For example, now, his tears are almost running out, and his mouth is red and swollen from being kissed.

Ah... It's not okay to beat people, even if he has supernatural power, he can only spread his legs obediently and be fucked.

how so! The previous small world... definitely wasn't like this! Brother loves him the most! He won't urinate into his stomach two days in a row, at least, at least a month apart!

Through the layered veil beside the bed, the little beauty stared at the dark temple, feeling more and more pitiful.

He actually wants to be a urinal all night. It's so dark here, it's impossible to distinguish between day and night, he felt like it's been a long time, when he asked, it's only been half an hour, how could it be...! It must be that the pervert secretly counted less.

Yuan Wanbai tapped a bit of divine power that he had finally absorbed with his fingertips, relied on clumsy spells, and messed around, trying to imitate a man and perform the transfer technique, transferring the contents of his stomach, but failed. Not only did he not learn how to transfer, but his fingertips became hot for no reason, and when he stretched out his fingers, he almost burned the veil.

Guiltily, he withdrew his hand, curling his slightly hot fingertips into the palm of his hand, making his whole hand very hot. Putting her fingers on her stomach for a while, the little beauty thoughtfully, turned her head to look at the pervert, and pulled the quilt aside to cover herself.

...

The little believer is sick.

Yin Qiyuan frowned tightly, and hugged the man who was hot all over, with trembling hands and feet, and kept crying.