Extra episode 2 (high-tech Trojan horse play/Double Dragon, Hot Cave, Full Filli

front page
Extra episode 2 (high-tech Trojan horse play/Double Dragon, Hot Cave, Full Filling/800-character Easter egg)
search
Extra episode 2 (high-tech Trojan horse play/Double Dragon, Hot Cave, Full Filling/800-character Easter egg)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Brother's heart: It turns out that my wife likes two, and also likes exciting ones. It seems that I should be more perverted

The easter egg is another version of the Trojan horse play, and the lewdness value earned is also so much, but the direction is more magical

Ask for some cross comments on the home page orz

-----text-----

Roll...

Yuan Wanbai carried the huge cardboard box to the basement with a cart, his eyes wandered between the tea room, the living room and the bar, and finally put the things behind the cabinet in the living room, making sure that he could not see himself from the entrance of the basement After that, I felt relieved to act.

Remove the cardboard box with a knife, and uncover the covering cloth, revealing the black and cold head of the horse, followed by the neck covered with mechanism buttons, the little beauty's hands trembled when the horse's back wrapped in soft leather came out down.

There are two thick phalluses erected on the horse's back, the color is blue and black, and it is extremely ferocious. The lighting in the basement is not good, but under the halo of the surrounding wall lamps, the entangled tendons, uneven bumps, swollen glans shape, and even the round hole on the horse's eye can all be seen clearly.

The little beauty touched it with his hands, and it felt heavy to the touch. Unless he pushed hard, it would be difficult to move. He became a little scared, and circled the shaft of the column with his fingers, but found that it could not be circled at all, and he was even more frightened.

These two horrific sex tools will open their acupuncture points, go straight in and out like a heavy pestle, beat the hole meat violently without mercy, and smash open the uterus and colon.

These images flashed through Yuan Wanbai's mind, his legs were a little soft, but the system was overjoyed: "Wow~ It's really realistic, it's indeed a customized model! The host quickly read the manual and try its functions~ "

He came back to his senses, thought about the lewdness value, and thought about his brother, tried to read the manual calmly, plugged in the power and turned on the switches on the horse's neck one by one. Slow/medium/high-speed thrusting, vibration, rotation, electric shock, heating... The two penises in front of me stretch and shrink. In high-speed mode, they are almost as fast as afterimages. Not only the glans will vibrate, but also the fleshy bumps on the shaft will rotate. The heating mode seems to be nothing at all, Yuan Wanbai mustered up the courage to reach out and touch one of them, then shivered and shrank back. Finally, he turned off the others, pressed the jet button, and the horse's eyes on the top of the glans immediately began to move realistically, and two streams of white liquid splashed out at the same time, thrown into the air like a small fountain, and then poured back into the fleshy body. Ferocious column body.

"What is this?" The little beauty was stunned, looking at the cloudy white liquid and asked the system, "It can't be real semen..."

"What are you thinking? It should be a diluted aphrodisiac or lubricant. Of course, I don't think you need this. It would be better to replace it with hot water." The system said.

The little beauty thought about it for a while, and her acupoints twisted as if being scalded, she bit her lip and shook her head, the system regretfully said: "Well, these are enough for you to climax more than a dozen times, before the target person is still there, If you haven't come back, please sit down."