Prequel to the original world

front page
Prequel to the original world
search
Prequel to the original world
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The senior brother himself didn't know that his abnormality had been exposed to the fullest in the small world

-----text-----

On the misty Jade Peak, with brows drawn into his temples, a man in a black long gown looked down silently.

At the bottom of the peak was a small figure, wearing the azure uniform of a sect disciple, stepping on a flying sword, relying on his invisibility magic weapon, he was rushing upwards.

That direction is his residence-Yuan Linju.

The people around were still chattering: "Elder brother, what are you looking at? I have seen this mountain 800 times, if not a thousand times. Why do you have to come and see it today?"

He exaggerated: "Did you borrow my heavenly eyes to appreciate the beautiful scenery of the Jade Peak?"

Yin Qiyuan ignored him, and stared straight down, until the figure landed in front of Yuan Linju, then he thanked him leisurely and returned the sky eye to the other party. Flicking his sleeves lightly, he shrinks to an inch and disappears in place.

It's another day to secretly give treasures to senior brothers! Yuan Wanbai jumped off his sword, put a beautiful ice jade lotus in front of the senior brother's door, and was about to leave, but couldn't help touching a few big pine trees in front of the door.

The pine tree standing in front of my sweetheart's door has a thick trunk and luxuriant branches and leaves that almost surround the entire courtyard. I'm afraid it's hundreds of years old. It's older than him, and the time I've seen my brother is longer than him. many.

Hmph, Yuan Wanbai muttered softly, anyway, he will surely outlive the pine tree in the end, and he will be able to stay with senior brother for a long, long time, and we will see each other every day then! !

He finished wrestling with a dead thing with peace of mind, and when he turned his head, he met a handsome and tall man with a calm face.

Yuan Wanbai froze all over, thinking silently, he couldn't see himself, couldn't see himself... He was so scared that his back was against the tree trunk, and he was about to move away slowly. The invisibility weapon on her body was suddenly knocked off, and with pine chips on her hands, the red-faced little beauty immediately had nowhere to hide.

Yin Qiyuan looked at this little junior brother who always sneaked into his residence and gave him things without saying a word. He "coincidentally" teamed up with him in many sect missions, and slowly raised the corners of his lips: "Yuan, Wan , Bai, why did you come to me?"

Yuan Wanbai didn't dare to speak, the top of Yuan Wanbai's head was about to smoke, he quickly put his hands behind his back, and said falteringly: "Ah, this...I..." His eyes flustered, and he pointed at the door by the door cruelly. Bing Yulian was about to say all the words of her confession.

But as soon as he lowered his head, his eyes fell on the skirt of his chest. On his deformed body, he gradually lost his voice.

The confession was swallowed word by word, and under the gaze of her sweetheart, the little beauty murmured for a moment, and said: "I was entrusted by the elders to deliver things. Last time, when you were on a mission last time, you didn't get the reward. Complete......"

No one would believe such a lame reason, at least he didn't believe it, Yin Qiyuan narrowed his eyes, took out a square handkerchief, held it in his hand, and walked straight towards the person.