The little mermaid running naked ("Is the gestational sac loose? Semen is fallin

front page
The little mermaid running naked ("Is the gestational sac loose? Semen is falling out.")
search
The little mermaid running naked ("Is the gestational sac loose? Semen is falling out.")
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

After much deliberation, I made such an astringent and magical setting for bisexual fish

It's hard work brother, in the future, I need to go through the state of fish tail and human leg every day

Otherwise, just after the end of the day, the little mermaid would switch states and run away lively...

Knock the egg carefully, it is assumed that the semen breaks the hymen

-----text-----

When the Little Mermaid fell asleep with her snow-white belly, Yin Qiyuan sat by the bed for a long time, got up and walked a long way around the coast, and then returned to the fishing house. When he came back, he looked relaxed, as if he had figured out something, and started Pick up the mess in the house.

After tidying up in the room, Yin Qiyuan returned to the bed and saw that the little mermaid was sleeping soundly, but her palms were tightly clenched. He gently opened it, and there were several small pearls inside. The man chuckled, the invisible device on his wrist vibrated suddenly, and he pressed the receive button with concentration.

"Boss" Chu Dong whispered excitedly, "Hey, don't tell me, I really got the news about the mermaid. A week ago, a local dignitary moved to the K213 asteroid for no reason, and that place is close to our base camp. People noticed it, but they didn't expect that guy to secretly imprison a mermaid.

He clicked his tongue twice: "It's so perverted, you can do it to a fish... How about we come to Bosnia and Herzegovina to eat black?"

"It's not necessary." The man stroked the little mermaid's tail, and said calmly, "Recently, the investigation has been strict, and we have no shortage of these goods."

Chu Dong wondered: "Boss, don't you have a secret mental injury? We can grab it and throw it back to the military."

He stood up and poured out the muddy water in the tank, "That's another story, please send me a copy of the mermaid's detailed information first."

...

When the little mermaid woke up, she felt that the whole fish was dry.

He drank the water in the jug on the table, still feeling a little unfulfilled, so he quickly stretched out his legs and went to the water jug to get some more water to drink, but found that the jug was empty and his brother was gone. Yuan Wanbai ran back to the bed a little depressed, and felt something falling from his body while walking.

Could it be semen falling out? He bent his legs and carefully separated the front acupoints. He touched the opening of the acupoints and found no stickiness.

That's strange... There is obviously something flowing. Yuan Wanbai thought in distress.

In order to verify, he went down to the ground and walked around quickly, and unexpectedly found that his legs were not sore at all, eh? It seems that I have good physical strength! The little mermaid thought happily, when she walked around the small table in front of the bed, she felt something flowing again, but it didn't flow out.

Suddenly, he thought of something, and his lower abdomen shrank in panic. He grabbed the edge of the table with one hand, stretched out the other hand to the anterior acupoint again, slid his fingertips over the opening of the acupoint, and went in a little deeper. As expected, he touched a thin membrane. .