The Shameful Little Beauty (Daily Life of Personal Assistant/Office Romance/Stor

front page
The Shameful Little Beauty (Daily Life of Personal Assistant/Office Romance/Story Chapter)
search
The Shameful Little Beauty (Daily Life of Personal Assistant/Office Romance/Story Chapter)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

What kind of sand sculpture plot I wrote, I'm afraid I can't write a serious stand-in, everyone, let's have fun...

Yesterday's liver explosion is empty today, and it needs comments and Monday's votes to cure it (눈_눈)

-----text-----

"Come here." Yin Qiyuan ordered the small cake on the table and said.

Yuan Wanbai moved closer vigilantly, stood on the edge of the desk, and when he was about to touch the little cake, he was grabbed and brought into the arms of the man.

Two hands skillfully imprisoned him, one pinched the soft flesh on the little beauty's waist, and the other picked up a piece of cake and sent it to his mouth.

"Hmm...don't shake it, I'll let you eat," Yuan Wanbai mumbled while eating the cake.

"You said you don't want me to feed you?" The man repeated seriously, "Okay then." He put the fork in the man's hand, and his free right hand slipped under the hem of the little beauty's clothes,

Yuan Wanbai hid twice, the sensitive spots on his waist were immediately massaged vigorously, he ate the cake with tears in his eyes, and finally became a little numb, why does the senior brother like to touch him so much? Before, I only touched it during the noon break, but these days, I have to touch it every two hours, as if I can't touch it enough.

He thought of waking up in the morning, always sticking to his senior brother naked, and being hugged for a long time after waking up, and almost being late for work several times... The little beauty was biting her fork and was a little distressed, senior brother would delay the business Well, after all, the president is so busy, ah... Could it be that he is going to become a troublesome woman? He put down his fork and glanced at the man, who was caught straight.

"What's wrong?" Yin Qiyuan put his arms around the little beauty and rested his head on his shoulder.

"It's working time now." Yuan Wanbai thought about it for a while, but still reminded him tactfully.

"Yeah." The man smiled with his phoenix eyes, "Then you finish eating soon, open the file next to it and show it to me."

Yuan Wanbai hesitated, did the brother mean to carry him to work, this... How can this work, he turned his eyes and said seriously: "Work with concentration, and then you will be more efficient."

The smile in Yin Qiyuan's eyes deepened when he heard the words: "I just like to hold things in my arms. I feel good when holding things. When I am in a good mood, the efficiency of handling work will naturally be higher."

"You!" The little beauty thumped him, and said angrily, "Take the pillow on the sofa, I, I'm going to deliver the documents!"

"Not good." Yin Qiyuan said rather rascally, "This document is not in a hurry. The former assistant should perform his duties well. Who offered to be my personal assistant at that time?"

Yuan Wanbai's whole body turned red. Was the "personal assistant" he was talking about back then the "personal assistant"? It's just...it's just unreasonable.

Yin Qiyuan chuckled, grabbed a translucent red earlobe and licked his mouth, the person in his arms trembled, and there was a sudden knock on the door: "President Yin, the last plan is ready, let me show you ."