The Little Mermaid Raped Again (Semen-soaked Virgin Film [Part 2]/Virtuality)

front page
The Little Mermaid Raped Again (Semen-soaked Virgin Film [Part 2]/Virtuality)
search
The Little Mermaid Raped Again (Semen-soaked Virgin Film [Part 2]/Virtuality)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Fisherman Yin's first day of self-brainwashing

Let's go to the next chapter of the little fish egg hh

No easter eggs

-----text-----

Noticing that the little mermaid had just been sent into his arms, as soon as the tip of the buttocks touched the hard object, her waist became stiff with fright, as if she was about to run away, Yin Qiyuan smiled lightly, and squeezed those two thin white calves with both hands .

Perhaps because he seldom walks, the two calves in his hand are born smooth and delicate, without even a trace of roughness, and there is a soft pink everywhere. When Yin Qiyuan grasped it, it was like pinching a piece of trembling water tofu, sizzling tenderness between his fingers.

He fiddled with it for a while, then folded the two calves, straightened the soft and plump roots of the legs, and immediately there was nowhere to hide the wet lower body dripping with male essence. He held the little mermaid's leg with one hand, stood up slowly, clamped the alluring hermaphrodite between his arms and chest, and took off his thin pants with the other hand.

This process was undoubtedly very tormenting. Yuan Wanbai's face was full of enthusiasm, and she was wrapped naked in the arms of the man. The tip of her buttocks fell into a full arc, her buttocks trembled, her acupoints dripped with sperm, and the man behind her moved. But it was painfully slow. Yin Qiyuan didn't do it on purpose, he just came back from fishing, smelling like sea water, his clothes were still soaked in sweat, sticking to his body wetly, of course it took some effort to take them off.

If the person in his arms took the opportunity to struggle hard, he might be able to break free successfully.

The man looked down at the little mermaid, and saw that his face was flushed, and he shouted to let go of me, but his body obediently curled up in his arms, and even his waist, which had been tense just now, softened, it was like...

It's like a fisherman's spoiled little wife who takes the initiative to come naked to reward her husband who has worked hard all day. Even the film in the hole seems to be specially sent to be worn by men.

This was obviously groundless and wild thinking, but Yin Qiyuan felt a subtle joy in his heart, and this joy reached its peak when the two of them were naked.

"Beep - the target person is detected, the current love value is 50"

"Beep - the target person is detected, the current love value is 60"

Yuan Wanbai was still a little dazed when he heard the ding-ding-dong-dong notification that his love value had risen, and the acupoint touched his hot penis.

"Wait, don't be... um!"

The huge glans brushed against the lip of the hole, and crushed the slightly protruding clitoris. For a while, it circled around like a drawing, and for a while, it was rubbed hard, and the fishy liquid dripped from the horse's eyes. On this little fleshy bead, it was smeared erotically. In just a few minutes, the clitoris in front of this acupoint became red and swollen as if it had been hit several times, which matched the acupoint dripping with turbid semen.

Yuan Wanbai was a little absent-minded, opened and closed her lips a few times, and finally forgot what she wanted to say, and stared at the front with a pair of watery blue eyes. Yin Qiyuan turned the little mermaid around so that the two thin white legs wrapped around his body, then his waist sank, and the glans squeezed into the moist sperm cavity, touching the film.