The young master in distress (forbidden identity/I want to drink water and beg m

front page
The young master in distress (forbidden identity/I want to drink water and beg me./I found double breasts)
search
The young master in distress (forbidden identity/I want to drink water and beg me./I found double breasts)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Start, "Want a drink of water? Please."

"Please~"

Later, "Honey! People need to drink more water! Let's do it again."

"...I really can't drink anymore"

Easter egg is the follow-up

-----text-----

[Di--Introduced to the third world: You are a young master who was born into a wealthy family and has a delicate body. The disaster of the last days is coming, and in the troubled times, relatives around you will die one by one. Without the ability to protect yourself, you, who are weak and helpless, are about to die of humiliation. Ask the host to survive successfully and complete the task indicators. ]

As soon as Yuan Wanbai was introduced into this world, there was a sharp pain in his body.

A burly man with a scar across his face kicked him to the ground, cursing angrily: "It's your luck that I see you, you can't even eat, so why pretend to be noble!"

He struggled to cover his kicked abdomen, his face was pale and he was sweating profusely.

The system continued to explain in its mind: "You were just forced to transfer from the last resting point. You managed to escape the zombies on the way, but you met this group of people. The leader has taken a fancy to you and is trying to force you."

The big man sneered, waved his hand, and the followers next to him surrounded him, ready to do more violence.

There was the sound of a car moving nearby, and a modified off-road vehicle would pass in front of them as if no one was around. The big man with the scar narrowed his eyes, and saw that there was only one man driving in the car. Most people who drive alone in the last days have two brushes, but he is super powerful and has a large number of people, so he doesn't need to worry about it, so he said arrogantly: "Hey! The people in front can go, and the cars and supplies must be left for us!"

Yin Qiyuan glanced at them indifferently through the car window, and did not stop at all when he manipulated the steering wheel.

The man with the scar was furious, the fire in his hand flickered, and a ferocious fire snake rushed up bravely. While the fire snake was cruising, the high temperature distorted the surrounding air. In the next moment, the Fire Snake disappeared out of thin air, and the big man covered his chest and stepped back again and again, looking at the man in the car in surprise.

Yin Qiyuan was too lazy to spend any more effort, and was about to leave after knocking people back, when a crying voice sounded out.

"Husband, Yin Qiyuan, help me." Seeing the familiar man, the little beauty completely broke her forced composure, and her two red eyes quickly filled with tears.

The man frowned slightly, stopped the car and looked over.

The man with the scar was gasping for breath, seeing Yuan Wanbai restlessly begging for help, he almost wanted to kick him away again.

Before he could move, he was whipped by a green vine and fell to the ground, unconscious. Seeing this, the servants around fled in a hurry, and some boldly carried away the big man on the ground.

The black man was astigmatized, and the poor little beauty on the ground looked at the man helplessly.

Yin Qiyuan stepped forward, saw his face clearly, and his indifferent voice was tinged with sarcasm: "The young master also needs my help?"