Episode 7 (The little mermaid who was forced to call her husband, her two holes

front page
Episode 7 (The little mermaid who was forced to call her husband, her two holes took turns to rape until she collapsed and lost her mind, rainy night)
search
Episode 7 (The little mermaid who was forced to call her husband, her two holes took turns to rape until she collapsed and lost her mind, rainy night)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

After finishing speaking, the little mermaid ran away hahahahaha

Squat a ticket for Monday, love you guys (ɔˆ³(ˆ⌣ˆc)

-----text-----

That night, perhaps because he realized that he was too much, the man didn't touch him anymore, but just held him in his arms and kissed him.

The wet kiss and hot big handprints on her body made her sensitive body shiver. With tears in her eyes, the little mermaid whimpered: "Don't touch it... Oh, how dare you!!"

"Why don't you dare? What's wrong with me touching my wife?"

"You can touch wherever you want, or whatever you want." Yin Qiyuan pressed the person on the bed, wrapped his palms from his upturned buttocks to his back, and sighed, "My wife's waist is so narrow, and she has a dimple, so cute. Come here and give me a lick, okay?"

The little mermaid was stunned by such an undisguised harsh request, wishing to pretend to be dizzy again, but the man turned him over directly, patted his buttocks and forced him to stick up.

In the dark room, the naked, naked beauty had her legs ripped apart by the rude fisherman, and her buttocks were reddened. A few pearls fell on the pillow, the cries were completely ignored, Yuan Wanbai sobbed, slowly moved his trembling legs, and pouted his buttocks against the slap.

Yin Qiyuan twitched the slightly swollen buttocks a few more times, leaned over to suck the round waist, the tip of his tongue twirled on the soft flesh, and slid towards the wet red hole very naturally.

"Ah, woo... don't..." Thin white fingers clenched the pillow, tears flowed down her face, and fell into the dark night again. The sound of gurgling and gurgling water sounded in the secret place, the tongue was poking at the soft flesh, the jaw was hitting the lip of the hole, sweeping and swallowing, the narrow vulva was thoroughly played with, even the sensitive clitoris and female urethra were left behind. There are tiny tooth marks.

The dazed beauty was turned over, and the man rubbed his crotch against the dripping woman while devouring the soft nipples. In just one day, the slightly bulging nipples swelled a circle, and the breast flesh also had an ups and downs, but the man was still dissatisfied, complaining with a hint of intimacy: "My wife's tits are so fragrant, why don't they produce milk?"

Yuan Wanbai could only cry and shake his head: "Pervert... ha... Oh, don't even think about it,"

He must be able to escape before the heat comes, the little mermaid comforted herself uneasily.

When he became an adult, he knew that he was different from other male fish. Although his male organs responded when the estrus came, most of the time he was like a female fish and would actively open his cloaca to desire other males. Even her chest...will secrete lotion. He hides everything in fear, and usually never touches these places. But I didn't expect to be imprisoned by a human being, and a full set of female organs would be developed within a day...

Yuan Wanbai regained consciousness in a panic, trying to push away the human head buried in his chest, but in vain in exchange for more excessive obscene play.

...

A week passed quickly, and the little mermaid's leg was fully healed, but the progress of the escape plan was worrisome.