The little mermaid holding fish eggs ("Before we mermaids lay eggs, we need to s

front page
The little mermaid holding fish eggs ("Before we mermaids lay eggs, we need to stimulate the acupoints frequently.")
search
The little mermaid holding fish eggs ("Before we mermaids lay eggs, we need to stimulate the acupoints frequently.")
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Pearl: Am I finally going to come in handy?

The small fish roe was caught, but it took two people to work hard to get it out

For example, let the brother open up the birth canal, let the little mermaid use pearls to simulate laying eggs or something

I didn't write the meat, this chapter is free, work hard tomorrow

Shamelessly ask for a ticket for tomorrow's self|・ω・`)

-----text-----

Another two days passed in a blink of an eye, and the Little Mermaid lay paralyzed on the bed, rubbing her slightly protruding belly, and staring blankly at the roof.

"Host, host?" The system tried to wake someone up, "It's been a week, and the lust value hasn't increased yet."

Yuan Wanbai did not speak.

The system trembled and said: "Although my previous hosts did not earn a lot of lust points when they were imprisoned and locked up in a small black room, they can't earn nothing at all!"

Yuan Wanbai slowly came back to his senses, and first asked his own doubts: "Ah? Am I in the small black room?"

Didn't he simply stay at home obediently? The brother in this world is a fisherman, he is still very poor, he can only live in a small dilapidated fishing hut, and he eats the fish he catches every day, which is really pitiful. Two days ago, the senior brother was afraid that the pearls would be dropped and picked up by others. He usually collects small pearls seriously. He probably sells them all so that he can barely maintain his current life. Let him eat the fish he caught for nothing, and buy them All kinds of delicious snacks.

After seeing the host asking himself, he turned his eyes to the small dried fish on the table, the system: "..."

"Where are you if you're not in the little black room?" the system asked, "After being caught, I didn't get out of the house. The only time I ran out, I was beaten and hugged back. The past two days have been even worse. I can't even get out of bed."

Yuan Wanbai's hand holding the dried fish froze, and argued, "I just don't want to get out of bed or go out."

The system said coldly: "Really? Then even if you want to go out, you can't go out. The target person has already locked the door."

The Little Mermaid doesn't believe it, there is still a lock on this broken wooden door? Isn't it possible to push it away with a little force?

He changed his legs, got up with a weak waist, and just moved his buttocks to the edge of the bed, when the ripe red and full hole hit the wooden bedside, in just a moment, the expression of the whole fish was blank.

If someone is squatting on the side of the bed, it will be able to see more clearly. The little mermaid's lower body is naked, everything is exposed.

Two long and flexible legs like tender willows leaned against the side of the bed, and on the edge of the bed was a buttocks as soft as peaches. hole.

One is hidden under the meat stem, the lip of the hole is slenderly opened, revealing a little red and greasy inside, but the deep part is very tight, as if afraid of something falling out, the other is attached to the bottom, a small round The folds are red, swollen and turned outwards, as if they have been inserted straight in and out by a stick several times, and now they only tap lightly, as if they were tortured, contracted and trembled unbearably, revealing fishy white essence water.