Son of God 3 (peeking through the water mirror / walking the rope and slapping u

front page
Son of God 3 (peeking through the water mirror / walking the rope and slapping until the robe is torn / knight clone)
search
Son of God 3 (peeking through the water mirror / walking the rope and slapping until the robe is torn / knight clone)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Hey, two people got it right in the last chapter

The senior brother pretended to be avatar and appeared, let's see how long he can pretend

-----text-----

The virgin acupoint with membrane is wide open to the extreme, and the transparent foreign matter blatantly enters and exits repeatedly. Even if you lift the robe to touch and catch, you can only touch a cloud of air, which is invisible yet tangible. The lips were turned red and wrinkled, and the white, hairless woman swelled plumply and seductively, and even the lower abdomen of the body-cultivating robe was bulged, making everything abrupt and obscene.

The close-fitting underwear and inner underwear were stripped one by one, not falling, but disappearing out of thin air. There is only a chest cloth left on the whole body, and a light robe, and the thrusting movements become more unscrupulous.

So no matter how hard he tried to bring his legs together, the lewd water still splashed out. The water flowed along the wet lip of the cave, through the heels of the legs, thighs, calves, and ankles, and fell to the snow-white bare toes. Ten shiny, powdery toes, covered with sticky smudges, crowded around the flower clusters, rubbing against each other pitifully, trying to wipe them off one by one.

Yuan Wanbai was trembling all over, covering her protruding abdomen with her sleeves, under countless scorching gazes, it took a long time, maybe a while, before she accepted this terrible fact. He was brutally raped by an unknown invisible monster in public.

And the evil god above the nine heavens is admiring the wonderful picture in the water mirror.

A virgin pussy is facing him wide open.

There was a wet and rotten fleshy flower between the base of the white and greasy thigh, the fleshy lips had been fully stretched, the pink and sensitive mucous membrane was completely exposed, it was cramped and shrunk wetly, and the water kept flowing out. He stretched out his two fingers and made a stretching movement, the meat path stretched even more, even the secret and tender cervix could be clearly seen through the shallow and thin hymen.

He pointed the water mirror with his index finger, flexed and stretched his fingertips, imitating the action of genital thrusting, arousing and provoking the voluptuous pussy.

The sound of wet tsk constantly knocked on the eardrums, the genitals under the robe had already been lifted up, but Yin Qiyuan didn't touch it, but pushed and prodded with his fingers even more hastily, enjoying the warmth and tightness under his fingers touch.

After a while, an embarrassing look appeared on the little believer's face, and his originally bright blue eyes were soaked with tears, trembling in the sunlight. Under the divine robe of self-cultivation, her pretty body is tight, her toes are curled up, her back is straight, and she barely maintains the dignity that belongs to the Son of God. He chuckled and cast a small, insignificant spell, and the wrap around his chest came loose.

With a loud bang, Yuan Wanbai leaned tightly on the back of the float. The wall of the float was separated by clothes and pressed against the wing-shaped shoulder blades on both sides, so that the wrapping cloth could not be completely loosened. But the front chest was still slightly swollen, two soft and delicate breasts, embellished with red and swollen milk beads, printed on the thin platinum robe, obscene and pornographic.