The little mermaid caught by the fisherman (touch the fish tail, open the cloaca

front page
The little mermaid caught by the fisherman (touch the fish tail, open the cloaca, cry out the little pearls)
search
The little mermaid caught by the fisherman (touch the fish tail, open the cloaca, cry out the little pearls)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Fisherman Yin: I just like fishing, I am not interested in fish

Later: I not only like fishing, but also like frying fish and eating fish

Student party, update slowly, message reminder is more effective (//∇//)

-----text-----

[Di--introduced into the fifth world: You are a rare mermaid discovered in the backward star field. A plaything of the rich and powerful, in the end you can't bear the humiliation and die. Ask the host to survive successfully and complete the task indicators. ]

When Yuan Wanbai woke up in a daze, a beautiful water-blue tulle floated in front of her eyes.

what?

He grabbed it subconsciously, then turned over, and his body fell upside down into a large piece of softness. When Yuan Wanbai pulled out his head from the entangled water plants, he was ruthlessly ridiculed by the system.

The little beauty grabbed the water plants and wagged her tail angrily, wait...a tail? He lowered his head in a daze, and saw a gorgeous and slender fish tail, with light blue scales arranged on it, as pure and flawless as crystal but dazzling, the lighter-colored tail fin fluttered lightly, and the aqua blue halo shimmered. Yan, it was the beautiful tulle that just tempted him to grab it.

Yuan Wanbai's eyes widened slowly, a creature like a mermaid clearly surpassed his range of cognition. He tried to shake his lower body, and swam out into the sea for more than ten meters. When he looked back, his tail was still firmly attached to his body.

"System system! I'm not human anymore!!"

Then he discovered something extraordinary: "My chest has also become flat!"

System: "Hey, the mermaids in this world are all flat-chested, male and female in appearance. If you want to know the sex of a mermaid, you can only find out by peeling off the special scales. But because the host is bisexual, even though you have male genitalia, it seems It is a male fish, but there is a female gestational sac deep in the cloaca, and the milk will increase during ovulation."

"When you get to the shore, you can conjure up legs, which look just like people do."

Yuan Wanbai was stunned when he heard the words, and then stammered: "Bad, the difference is huge."

His head was bowed, and his blue eyes were sad, like a sapphire about to bleed.

Is it so important to be a human being? The system, which has never been a human before, expressed its incomprehension, but out of concern for the host, it still planned to comfort the host, and when it was about to speak, it heard Yuan Wanbai say.

"Brother and I have turned into a relationship between humans and animals? I learned in the last world that there is reproductive isolation between different species, and it is even more impossible to conceive a baby now."

system:"......"

"Shengshengsheng, what are you thinking, go back to the original world for me, even the relationship between humans and beasts will earn lewd points!"

The little beauty said oh, and wanted to ask a question, but was blocked by the detailed mermaid information with rich pictures and texts in her mind.

After he accepted the message, a faint blush appeared on his cheeks, and he felt that the fish tail became more uncomfortable.