Junior brother with low self-esteem (being caught kissing non-stop, opening his

front page
Junior brother with low self-esteem (being caught kissing non-stop, opening his body, playing with big tits to the point of crying and begging for mercy)
search
Junior brother with low self-esteem (being caught kissing non-stop, opening his body, playing with big tits to the point of crying and begging for mercy)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

At this time, the little junior brother, obediently show your face to the senior brother

Later, he could only point to his own face and cry, "Senior Brother, please show some face."

It's almost over, please vote more, I will try my best to update!

-----text-----

Taoist couple...in a room...

Originally full of joy and embarrassment, the face flushed as beautifully as the sunset, suddenly turned pale because of the other party's words.

Yuan Wanbai curled up her fingers, unconsciously crossed her legs and crossed her chest, not daring to look her senior in the eye.

How could he not understand? But it is because of understanding that I have been stagnating all this time, not daring to confess myself, not daring to express my intentions. I am afraid of being rejected without hesitation, and even more afraid of being cruelly abandoned after accepting.

If that time really came, he would definitely cry to death.

He just... just didn't want to be too sad in the future.

Seeing that the person lowered his head and said nothing, Yin Qiyuan raised his eyebrows and said, "Are you not happy?"

Yuan Wanbai's lips trembled, and there were already two pitiful tears in his eyes.

The prospective Taoist couple is afraid of getting close to him. A good man should coax people to say, it's okay if you don't want to, we can take our time.

However, Yin Qiyuan couldn't force himself to say it after thinking about it several times.

"It doesn't matter if you don't like it." He hugged the man from the stool to his lap, and said shamelessly, "I only have you as a Taoist companion, so you have to be responsible to me."

The man in his arms was stunned for a moment, and couldn't help but look up at him, only to reveal that little crying face.

Yin Qiyuan clicked his tongue softly, and when the junior brother wanted to lower his head to hide from him again, he pinched the back of the man's neck and kissed him hard.

"Ah... um--" Yuan Wanbai's neck was pinched, his expression was dazed, his lips were slightly parted, like a rabbit caught by a hunter and going into a hole, he was immediately picked up, and his hands and feet became weak after being subdued .

When she was finally let go, Yuan Wanbai was already a mess. He blinked dazedly, being kissed for the first time, he didn't know how to breathe at all, and as a cultivator, he opened his mouth and gasped in embarrassment. His tongue trembled from being sucked, and the numbness left in his mouth was wiped away, and even his lips were so wet and swollen from being sucked, he could only move towards his senior brother with a red pout.

Yin Qiyuan couldn't help pecking again, and then kissed the man's eyes.

A thin layer of eyelids, with a row of eyelashes sandwiched underneath, is really nothing to kiss. But when he thinks that this is his little junior brother, everything becomes interesting.

The tongue licked on the eyelid, forcing the eyeballs to roll, the eyelashes fluttered wildly, and then swept to the gap in the middle to wipe away the tears that fell out of the person, and sucked the whole place viciously.