Episode 5 (The little mermaid who was frightened and turned out his tail/Here fu

front page
Episode 5 (The little mermaid who was frightened and turned out his tail/Here fuck you until you pee, how about it?)
search
Episode 5 (The little mermaid who was frightened and turned out his tail/Here fuck you until you pee, how about it?)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

This fish will get dirty more and more

-----text-----

Today's weather is very suitable for fishing, but before noon, Yin Qiyuan planned to go back.

"What is Xiao Yin going back for?" Uncle Liu wondered, "Didn't you bring dry food today? How about I give you some."

"No need, Uncle Liu." Yin Qiyuan smiled while holding the fish bag, "I don't plan to sell fish any more, I just get some fresh fish every day and eat it myself."

"You, you," Uncle Liu shook his head with a smile, "It's hard to catch such a big black fish, so I have to eat it by myself. All right, go back quickly, the black fish stew is good."

Seeing the person walking away, Uncle Liu looked away. He watched Xiao Yin grow up. His parents left early, so his fate was not good, but he is a solid and capable person. After learning the fishing skills from him, he has saved a lot of money just by selling fish all these years. With a small family background, a person's small life can be lived happily.

But you can't be single all your life, Uncle Liu thought about it, and talked to Xiao Yin about marrying a wife another day.

...

The humans left, and the little mermaid didn't believe in evil. She swayed at the wooden door for a long time, then went to check the window, and finally even looked carefully at the cracks in the wall. After returning in vain, he ate all the contents of the pot angrily, his legs were weak, and he got back under the bed step by step. He searched for the pearls he dropped yesterday in the quilt, but he didn't find any of them, and even the small bundle of pearls disappeared completely.

It's over, Yuan Wanbai cried and thought, he really met that kind of bad human being who specializes in crying mermaids and selling them with pearls. what to do! ! What should I do... I have been locked up, as long as he can produce pearls one day, human beings will not let him go.

Thinking of being played with by perverted fishermen day and night, all pearls were taken away, and even being forced to lay eggs with a big belly, the little mermaid trembled, and the deep acupoints were sore and unbearably swollen. Inexplicably followed by hot.

no! He must find a way to escape! Start planning today!

As soon as Yin Qiyuan came back, he saw his wife, who was wrapped in a quilt, raised her chin slightly and put on a gesture of condescension, but her eyelashes kept trembling, and she bluffed: "You made me so uncomfortable, and you locked me up. Get up, you must feed me with food and drink."

"I, I have a big appetite. I have to eat at least fifteen fish a day. Otherwise, I will feel dizzy and uncomfortable, and the pearls I produce are not good-looking." Yuan Wanbai underlined the key points, and only good-looking pearls sell well!

Yin Qiyuan raised his long eyebrows, then smiled and said, "Well, I'm satisfied with what my wife wants to eat, and as much as I want." The reverse is also the same.

Yuan Wanbai quietly breathed a sigh of relief, seeing the man busily starting to cook fish, he felt a little proud. Human beings are still very stupid. The first step of his plan is to let the other party spend a lot of time fishing and making fish, so that he will spend less time being bullied, and the pearl will get back some of his capital.