Episode 9 (Little Mermaid Overheard by Quiet Mimi/Humans Are Getting a New Wife?

front page
Episode 9 (Little Mermaid Overheard by Quiet Mimi/Humans Are Getting a New Wife?/Plot)
search
Episode 9 (Little Mermaid Overheard by Quiet Mimi/Humans Are Getting a New Wife?/Plot)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

A failed man can only rely on the appearance of his wife throwing herself into the trap-_-||

Damn I'm so slow, I swear! Tomorrow we must let them do it

-----text-----

After three consecutive hours of searching at sea, Yin Qiyuan didn't feel anything wrong at first, but when he retracted his empty hand between the quilts and straightened up, he felt a brief dizziness, causing him to fall staggeringly on the bed.

A strong erotic breath covered his face, followed by a hint of faint fragrance. It's the smell of my wife.

Like a shameless idiot, he hugged the quilt and took a deep breath before standing up again.

His gaze turned to the window and then to the ground. Several deep and shallow footprints on the ground, washed by the rain, still show faint traces, disproportionately large footprints, protracted steps, and densely revealing a bit of helplessness.

It is conceivable how his wife, wearing his shoes, and perhaps his clothes, escaped step by step with her legs softened by his fuck.

The tip of his tongue pressed against his palate, Yin Qiyuan smiled and continued to chase.

The wet footprints on the road were cloudy and white, and my wife dared to run away without even holding on to semen.

If caught by him... he must have fucked him until he didn't even have the strength to move.

Just get a set of shackles, keep your legs apart, don't do anything, just wait to be fucked every day.

Fucked to death, and he asked for it.

Passing by a patch of grass and rocks, the stone surface was stained with blood, his heart skipped a beat, and he bent over to look.

The bloodstain was fresh, and there were several pearls falling beside it. It was unmistakable, it was left by his little mermaid.

Probably fell again, the fall was worse than when I came, shed a lot of blood, and couldn't help crying, so precious to my little pearl, but in the end I didn't even have the strength to pick it up.

Yin Qiyuan's heart tightened up and down, inexplicably thinking of the three pearl bundles at home. Ever since he snatched him back, the other party's tears seemed to have never stopped. He was bullied and cried, and he was injured twice, and it had nothing to do with him.

Only when eating the fish he made for the first two times, those beautiful eyes were sparkling, what happened afterward?

In his arms, being pressed and played wantonly, his expression was flustered, his eyes were red, and even when he was eating, there were tears in his eyes, as if he was afraid that he would not be able to eat in the next second.

In the dark night, the man raised his eyes.

The sea is ahead, maybe he shouldn't look for it, the little mermaid is free, without him, it will be better.

In the next second, Yin Qiyuan jumped into the sea with a cold face. No matter what, the wife is his, so we should catch it first and then talk about it.

After searching for half the night, I returned without success. The man stepped ashore wet, with lowered eyebrows, picked up the blood-stained pearls one by one, put them in his palm, clenched them tightly, then turned and left.