Son of God 11 (The evil god who just confessed his mistake immediately pressed h

front page
Son of God 11 (The evil god who just confessed his mistake immediately pressed him to the bed/"You don't mean what you say!")
search
Son of God 11 (The evil god who just confessed his mistake immediately pressed him to the bed/"You don't mean what you say!")
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Unbeknownst to the little beauty, the brother's magical brain circuit flashed again

-----text-----

Little believers belong to him.

From the beginning of his birth, the evil god has never had such a strong obsession with anything.

Constantly grasping the powerful power, seizing the God of Light, and even encroaching on the entire continent... He did all this indifferently, living in this world in chaos, denying the meaning of his past actions time and time again, until he had the man in his arms.

When those bright and pure blue eyes looked at him, everything was like enlightenment, which made him realize suddenly.

The reason why the power is strong is to make this person rely on him; the reason why the God of Light wants to seize the house is to make this person his believer; can fall completely into his arms.

The evil god thought to himself, and subconsciously pressed the man onto the bed when he was distracted.

There's no choice here, it's just... Yuan Wan's face was red, and she slapped her brother on the chest, her tone was half shocked and half wronged: "You want to lock me up again."

Every time he is locked up, he has no clothes to wear, and earns less lust points, not to mention that he doesn't even have a prop this time, when will he be able to revive people?

It is not impossible for him to be fucked to death on the bed one day. The little beauty tried her best to hold her face, determined to teach the pervert what restraint is. As soon as he grabbed the man's shoulder, the two white wrists were easily torn off, and he held it above his head.

"Again?" Yin Qiyuan looked puzzled.

"When did I lock you up?"

The big pervert, he was caught and kissed every day, and he had been shut down in the small world more than once before. Hmph, I don't admit it without memory.

If it wasn't for being glued to the opponent, it would be a bit difficult to move, Yuan Wanbai almost wanted to step on him.

Yin Qiyuan observed the expression of the little believer, feeling a little depressed. He admitted that he had never done such a thing, but the little believer's expression of shame did not seem to be fake. He lightly wiped his soft cheeks with his fingers, and asked again, "When did it happen?"

The images of the little believers when they touched the pure stone flashed through his mind, some crying with their sword hilts in their hands, some trembling from being washed by the water jet, some flushing riding on weird black horses, and some being bound by vines , drenched in filth.

He thought... He thought that these were just the fantasies of the little believer, but what if these were the real experience of the other party?

Before him, someone imprisoned his believers first, and also disguised himself as a monster to vent his obscene desires.

who is it? He spent a lot of time to hide his identity and caught him, but he didn't even break the virginity of the little believer. After playing around with him, he graciously asked people to participate in the selection of the Holy Son.