The little mermaid who spawned (inescapable dilation of the birth canal, playing

front page
The little mermaid who spawned (inescapable dilation of the birth canal, playing with swollen lower body / being watched all the way through production
search
The little mermaid who spawned (inescapable dilation of the birth canal, playing with swollen lower body / being watched all the way through production
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Wife gives birth, only cares about the acupoints

Damn, man, do you still want the little mermaid to talk to you?

-----text-----

The little mermaid lined up the jeweled stone string once, and then climaxed twice. He thought that the lewd value was very lucrative, and before the man could move, he stuffed the beads back by himself.

At the beginning, he could still maintain his original composure, while instructing his brother to play with his nipples, while contracting and squeezing the smooth gems in the cavity.

But soon, he couldn't hold back anymore. This time, he was obviously short of two or three small pearls, but he couldn't get them out no matter what. The cloaca was wet in a mess, too much water sucked the foreign matter, so that the facets of the jewelry were all stained with obscene water, and even the smallest pearl was covered with a thick layer of muddy slurry, making it wet Abnormally slippery.

Yuan Wanbai's face was covered with tears, even his pelvic fins were trembling slightly, he really had no strength, a few small pearls popped out with a round point each time,

There was a sizzling sound as if being sucked in the hole, and the end of the bead string was swallowed whole. The huge jewel stone string is placed next to the wet red cloaca, being sucked in and sucked out by the cavity constantly, the picture is simply obscene to the extreme.

The little mermaid was still struggling to swallow, but the embrace behind him suddenly left. He propped up the bed on his elbows a little helplessly, with his slightly wet long hair hanging behind him, watching helplessly as the man tore off the beads and lifted him up. penis, inserted directly into the swollen cloaca.

"Woo...ah! Don't..." The flesh of the cavity, which was rubbed too much by the gemstone, swelled softly. It seemed that it was hard to hold even two fingers, but it was soaked with wet and slippery liquid. The hot glans umbrella As soon as the noodles are crushed in, it will be raped smoothly to the end.

Holding two ripe red milk beads, Yin Qiyuan straddled on the beautiful fish tail, using force from his waist and abdomen, chiseling the soft and tender acupuncture points one after another. The blue veins on the body of the column swelled and burst out, constantly rubbing the scorching hot wound meat, skillfully aiming at the ring opening of the gestational sac, drilling and stabbing.

The little mermaid lost her strength and was forced to rape and play wantonly. The corners of her eyes burst into tears, and her soft belly trembled. "Ah, ah, stop... No, ha, do it... Go ahead... Go away!" Clutching her swollen belly, she completely forgot that it was just some failed, unfertilized eggs, and wanted to protect the fragile gestational sac.

When the purple-black swollen genitals pounded against the opening of the gestational sac several times, and finally pulled out the whole root, aiming at the opening of the acupuncture point to plunge in again, the little mermaid transformed into legs, bit her lip and turned to escape. Yin Qiyuan froze for a moment, restrained his pounding force, the huge glans still brushed against the delicate lower body of the little mermaid, the snow-white pussy was not covered by scales, not even hair, it was exposed softly, and it was wiped out in an instant. of red.

The head of the glans brushed the cunt, the clitoris, and the lips of the pussy all the way, widening the tightly closed flaps of flesh. Yuan Wanbai cried out, the hole became sore, his legs almost fell down, and he hurriedly propped up body, crawling towards the bed.