Horse riding play outside the episode (sex play with double breasts/deep palace

front page
Horse riding play outside the episode (sex play with double breasts/deep palace sex/orgasmic creampie)
search
Horse riding play outside the episode (sex play with double breasts/deep palace sex/orgasmic creampie)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Brother's equestrian class × new way to earn lustful points√

The easter egg is the result of Little Beauty's training today and her subsequent equestrian progress (ಡωಡ)

-----text-----

Three days after their wedding, the two bid farewell to His Majesty and everyone, and traveled around in a carriage.

After sitting in the carriage for a long time, he felt bored, and when he arrived at a certain place, Yin Qiyuan offered to teach him how to ride a horse. He made a custom-fitting and comfortable saddle, and chose a strong yet docile white horse. After several days of teaching, the little beauty finally mastered the essentials of riding a horse proficiently.

"Drive, drive"

The young man on horseback was dressed in white clothes, outlining a smooth and straight figure. The horse is galloping, the wind is strong, the jade face is wet with sweat, and the locks of hair are pasted on the forehead, but the whole person is in high spirits and high spirits, which makes the black eyes bright and the red lips full.

"Woo-" The white horse stopped in front of the man.

"I'm not that strong!" Yuan Wanbai lifted his chin slightly, looked at his brother with a bit of complacency in his clear black eyes, and asked for praise without restraint. In the cultivation world, he flew ten thousand miles with his sword in a day, and this little horse riding skill was of course not a problem.

"Fantastic." Yin Qiyuan smiled, "Exquisite riding skills, handsome posture, I can't even turn my eyes away, and the appearance of the dragon and the phoenix is probably no more than this."

The little beauty's face turned red all of a sudden, and she got off her horse and got next to the man, "You're even better." He murmured his lips twice, not knowing how to continue the compliment, and felt a little annoyed for a while. This may be another reason why he could only send treasures to show his brother his goodwill when he was in the realm of comprehension. He didn't know how to speak at all.

The smile in Yin Qiyuan's eyes deepened. He took him into his arms, kissed the plump red lips and reddish wet cheeks, and then wiped off the sweat on his forehead and neck with a cloth towel, "Then do you still want to change?" better?"

The little beauty leaned softly in the arms of her senior brother, her heart was sweet, her eyes lit up when she heard this, and she nodded quickly.

The man asked him to wait here, and then brought a very tall black horse. The horse's head is high, the long and thick black mane is scattered behind, the torso is strong and graceful, and the four horseshoes are well-proportioned and strong. It can be seen that it will run fast and powerful.

"Come and try?" the man patted the horse lightly and said.

Yuan Wanbai hesitated for a moment, but still got on the horse. Just as he sat firmly, there was a sudden weight behind him, and his senior brother also came up.

He remembered the situation when the two of them rode together before, and moved his buttocks with trembling eyelashes.

"Don't move." The man's scorching breath hit his neck, "I asked someone to change this saddle, so we can sit like this."

The little beauty's thin white hands holding the horse rope covered another pair of calloused palms, and her body was also gathered under her broad shoulders. Yin Qiyuan lightly pinched the horse's belly, and the black horse began to jog forward.